Packing

~Sophie's POV~
"Ruel, I swear to god if you have my headphones, I'm gonna flip" I say half serious and half joking as ruel holds something, possibly me headphones, behind his back.

He giggles and then holds them up in front of his face and humms,
"You talking about these?" He says as he holds up my headphones.
I jump onto him and tackle him to ground. He continues to try and hold them behind his back. Eventually I give up and whine,
"Give them backkkkk" I say dragging out my words. He chuckles and hands them back to me before giving me a kiss. I kiss him back before getting up and finish packing my things.

I've always been one of those people that packs the night before, I've never understood how some people can be so organised that they pack a week in advance. Ruel finished packing earlier today and is now annoying me relentlessly whilst I get my stuff together.

I continue to fold and stuff things into my suitcase. I bend down to grab a sock off the floor before Ruel chimes in saying,
"Nice" looking straight at my butt. I turn around and mock him with a stupid deep voice.
"Noice" I say as I turn back around to keep packing.

Soon enough I feel a presence of a very tall boy come up behind me. He just stands there for a minute before wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Are you almost done?" He asks whining for the 30th time.
" I swear to god Ruel if you ask one more time, you're going in the naughty corner" I say smiling and giggling to myself.
He stays silent for a second before bringing his lips to my ear and whispering "kinky" as he grabs my butt.

"That's it's, you have to go and hang out with Luke till I'm done." I say laughing. A pout falls on his lips.
"Out" I say giggling as he walks out of my room and into lukes.

It only takes half an hour for me to finish packing. I check my phone to see about 30 missed texts from Ruel telling me how much he misses me. I giggle for myself and text him back saying "I'm finished".

The text is immediately read and I hear footsteps running down the hallway. The door opens and a lanky boy jumps onto the bed taking me down with him.

He kisses all over my face, grabbing onto my hips and bringing me close to him. I giggle out of control before bringing his lips to mine. He kisses in the sweetest way. Gentle and soft, not a rush in sight. I run my hands through his hair as he rests his head on my chest.

"I like it when you play with my hair" he mumbles into my chest. I chuckle making my chest vibrate under his head. I run my fingers through his hot and start to give him a massage. He hums in contentment as I scratch his head.

"Thankyou for agreeing to come on tour with me" He says still laying on my stomach.
"I'm sorry I had my doubts." He continues.

I stop rubbing his head which makes him look up.
"Would you please stop apologising for that? Remember at that time you thought I didn't love you, and look how wrong you were. We are growing together and I love you, so of course I want to go on tour with you, you moron" I saying half laughing half serious.

He leans up to kiss me again with a smile on his lips. He wraps his arms around my back before pulling away to whisper.
"I love you too"
We cuddle for what feels like hours before I realise how late it is.
"Do you just want to stay over tonight? My parents won't care" I ask kissing his cheek.
He nods his head and nuzzles into my side to get some rest as tomorrow is going to be a busy day