1 - surprise

~ Sophie's Pov ~

It was currently 11am. I had only just woken up. I had never really been one to wake up early and since I'm on school holidays at the moment, my plan is to spend as much time in bed as possible, not I that way, but legitimately just to sleep.

I decided to sit in bed for another hour before going down stairs. My parents were out of town at the moment, on a vacation with the van dijks parents. I walk down stairs in just a big over sized shirt that just covered my bum and some booty shorts.

I didn't have to worry about running into Luke because he was always out during the holidays, so I was home alone. Luke was always more of a social butterfly than me.I preferred to stay home instead of going to stupid parties.

I make my way down the stair and into the kitchen. I open up the fridge and grab the bottom of orange juice before drinking straight out of the bottle.

"ya know, I don't know if your family would be happy about you rubbing all of your coodies on the orange juice bottle" I jump out of my skin and choke on my juice before seeing the one and only ruel standing behind me.

I literally run over to the sink before choking out the rest of my juice. Ruel came up behind me and pated by back to help me to stop chocking. " are you alright" he asked laughing.

I nod before sarcastically laughing "just dandy" I say before walking off to get more orange juice.

"what are you doing here?" I say still trying to swig down the juice to settle my stomach from the choking incident.

"got bored, thought I'd see if Luke was here" he replies nonchalantly.

I scoff before saying, "he's out".

"that's okay I guess you're stuck with me" he says smiling.

"all I'm doing today is watching Netflix" I say grabbing some strawberries.

"I like Netflix" he says annoying me even more.

"and I like your outfit" he adds on.

I look down at my long shirt before saying "I'm wearing pants, you pervert."

He giggles and grabs some of your strawberries.

"hey! They're mine!" I say pulling them away and then walking up stairs with ruel walking straight behind me.

I walk into my bedroom and sit on my bed before Ruel comes in and sits right next to me.

"what are we watching?" Ruel says moving around on the bed, getting comfortable.

"Queer eye" I say. I turn on the show and we both get really into it. About halfway through I get up to go the bathroom and leave the show on for ruel. When I walk out I see ruel looking really invested in the show. His hair falling against his face. I can't help but think about how cute he is. I wish he would like me. I walk back to the bed and pull the covers back over my body and start watching the show. Its not long until I fall asleep.

~ Ruel's Pov ~

I look over to her and see shes asleep. Im going to be so dead if Luke finds out I'm here. You see, Luke actually invited me out today but I told him that I was busy recording when really I just wanted to spend time with Sophie. Lately shes just grown up so much and I cant help but feel attracted to her. Its getting late so I write her a not saying I had to leave but I had a god time. I hope one day she will see how much I want her.