I can't do this

~ruel's POV~
It's 11pm and I've just finished the biggest concert of my career so far.
"Thankyou Los Angeles" I yell as I run off stage. I look around for Sophie but I can't find her. She must've gone back to the dressing room.

I hug my mum and dad before running to the dressing room to find sophie.
"Soph?" I say wearily. No answer.
"Sophie?" I say a bit louder. No answer.
I burst into the room and see she's not there. My mum and dad come in after me.

I look over to see a note taped to the mirror. I ripped it off and started to read.

Dear Ruel,
I had to leave. There are so many girls that are so dearly in love you and they can give you more than I ever could. You deserve them Ruel. You deserve to have everything you have ever dreamed of, including a girl that will know everything and cherish everything about you. I had to leave because I don't think I can handle that. I'm selfish and jealous.  I'm so sorry for being so selfish but I hope you can see that I'm actually helping you. I'm helping you by freeing you from me. Now you can find your perfect girl. I hope you know, that I will never stop loving you. I hope one kday, you will forgive me.
With all the love in my heart,
Your soph xxx

The air in my lungs hitches. She left. I begin to choke up. I can't decide if I'm angry or just so upset I don't know what to do with myself.

"Ruel, what's wrong?" My mum asks with a worried look. I shove the letter in her face. She begins to read as tears run down my cheeks.
She looks at me with sympathetic eyes.

I begin to breakdown. My mum pulls me into a hug. I lose all pride and hold on tight.
"I just want to know she's safe" I say to my mum, with red eyes. She pats my hair and nods her head.
"Ruel, we're going to find her, no matter how long it takes, we are going to find her. I'm pretty sure she has family in the US, so she is most likely with them. I'll call first thing in the morning. Please get some rest." She says looking down at me. I nod my head before heading back to the hotel.

I get to my rom and see that Sophie's stuff is still scattered along the ground. I laugh to myself as I see how messy she is.
I grab my phone and call her. The phone rings and rings and rings, but yet again I'm left with voicemail.
"Hi, you've reached Sophie's phone, leave a message after the tone" a happy voice says over the prerecorded message.
I smile a little bit, tears still running down my face before choking out.
"Sophie, if you're listening, please just tell me your safe.  I need to know you're safe....... I love you so much and I..... i  need to know that you're okay .....even though I couldn't protect you. Please call me back....please. Okay um...I'll call again tomorrow" I say before hanging up.

I put my phone down next to my bed and have a sleepless night, trying to plan out how I'm going to find her and show her I love her.