♥sᴇɴsᴇs♥

John went to the cabin he practically begged Dutch to rob to his surprise he didn't get shot once besides getting shot at he knew to go to the chimney since usually that's where people stashed their cash.

He kneeled down and reached his hand under groaning quietly, he felt something grabbing onto it and pulling it out John found the money he had hoped for. Thanking some stranger he helped a few days ago for giving him this place to rob.

John licked his thumb counting each dollar, soon he found out that it was at least 100$.

This must be his lucky day he didn't expect that stranger to be correct about this cabin, he left the place full of dead corpse and got onto old boy patting his neck.

This money was going to get him somewhere, he could only hope for the best.

"Let's go boy." John says hoarsely as he pulled the reins old boy neighed letting John take control and head back to camp.

————————————————————

Arthur slipped his clothes and hat off slowly sinking into the bathtub sighing in relief the water was really warm and he was glad he came in this saloon to take a nice hot bath.

He sat there running his hand through the bubbles he definitely deserved this with all the thoughts and work he was doing.

A knock was heard from outside the room, he looked up at the door as he heard the sound of a lady with a sweet kind voice she asked. "Do you need me to come in and help wash you up?"

"No, I'm good..thanks though." He replies back he just wanted some time alone to clear his mind even though he knows he can't.

The nice lady accepted his words and left him alone in the bathtub, Arthur closes his eyes head falling back and hitting the bath wall. His mind immediately went to that dream he had earlier with him and John being married.

Even if he tried he couldn't erase the dream from history it was stuck in his mind and there was nothing he could do about it.

He probably just needs to accept it, especially since it's only a dream it wasn't true..

But then again he wasn't the one to fall in love easily he lost Mary Linton, lost Isaacs mother he was sure if he did choose to be with Marston things wouldn't go well. Either one of them would get killed or someone ends up leaving the other.

He shook his head sighing quietly to himself as he reached for the rag and small soap bar then started to scrub the dirt off his chest.

Arthur had to not fall for the younger man he used to call brother..

Arthur placed the soap back onto the small stand beside the tub and just used the rag to clean the rest of the stuff off of him.

Eventually he ended up having to wash his balls, it did needed some cleaning down there rather..

He opened his eyes making sure he could see what he was doing and where to wash, he started to wash every spot just around his cock and it felt good, every time he went to wash the tip his dick would twitch in interest.

Arthur came here to clear his mind likes he's thought over many times, and maybe this'll do he drops the rag in the water and sits back,

He closed his eyes, trying to block out the distant drip, Arthur stroked fully, His hand moved up to the head, pulling once and twice then he thrust down. He bit his lip hard at the pleasure.

Arthur turned his face away as he felt his forehead sweat he was too self-conscious, calming his breathing so he wouldn't pant, then suddenly he heard John's voice he immediately opened his eyes looking around but seen nothing.

It was just John in his head ignoring it, Arthur closed his eyes again going struggling to hold back from the vigorous yanking he wanted to do. His fingers stroked down to roll over his balls, and a slight groan escaped his tightened lips.

"Arthur, let me help.."

For a split second he opened up his eyes expecting to see John but still it was all in his head, and this being so relieving made his thoughts seem to be real.

He imagined John's thumb running over the slit, Arthur felt his breath coming in puffs as his toes began to curl up.

"..Mm."

"Arthur.."

He heard John's lower voice whispering to him, saying his name so tenderly and Arthur hated this,

But now he wanted this..

Arthur's shifted he could imagine seeing the flush in John's cheeks which made his blood rush south. "Feels good huh?"

He started to pant louder, touching himself faster, he was almost there.

With a shudder and a few more pumps he came hard, The relief was overwhelming, the thought of being touched by those fingers he didn't even keep his voice down grunting loudly, once, twice, three intense spasms.

Arthur opened up his eyes catching his breath, he needed to rewash himself again.