✖ᴀʀᴛʜᴜʀ ᴍᴏʀɢᴀɴ✖

ᴀɢᴇ 21
Arthur woke up groaning placing his palm over his forehead Arthur smelled of sex and it slightly bothered him, he heard the lock click open effortlessly as John picked it, Arthur watched seeing how he looked, John was wearing the clothes he had on last night, There was a small silence, a recognition of what had happened the night before.

Hosea had told them to head out and go hunt a big bear, when they worked together things were done quickly and lucky for the two of them they ended up killing the monster just as the sun went down.

Arthur was the one to rent a room at the valentine hotel suggesting they should rest up and head back to camp in the morning. But instead of doing that they ended up having sex in the bedroom with only the fireplace as their light.

"Uh.." John started but stopped himself instead sitting down on the bed. Arthur stands up still butt naked walking over to his pile of clothes he knew the younger man was staring but he didn't care he just starts to put on his clothes.

It wasn't like this years ago the two hardly even got along..they still don't but they learned to work with each other.

✖7 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ✖

Arthur was only 13 at the time drawing in his small book of his Dutch and Hosea had gone out doing what he could care less about, he didn't really know how to write so he drew anything he seen to express life itself.

He stood up when he heard the sound of heavy hoofs hitting the ground, he ran out the abandoned cabin ready to show the two men what he had drew instead he came to a stop when he made out a little boy with dark hair.

Who was that? and why is he here?

He came over just as Dutch and Hosea hitch their horses to the post. "Who's that?" He spoke in a child like manner.

Dutch smiles getting off his horse named The Count and helping the boy down, "Son, this here is John Marston." 

Arthur looked over watching the boy hide behind Dutch he rolled his eyes. Just great.

"What you got there?" Hosea questioned coming over to Arthur who closed the book and held it low.

"Nothing.." He started to turn around and head back but Dutch stopped him by putting his hand on his shoulder.

"How about you show him around, he'll be staying with us." Arthur huffed but followed Dutch's order.

Sometime later Arthur and John were by some streamy river kind of getting to know each other he thought they were at least. Arthur took off his shirt and shoes and went into the river.

John watched from afar not wanting to go in, he hadn't gone in water before he doesn't even know how to swim. "You survived, your really lucky."

John shrugged sitting down on the grass.

"I wanted to die.." He sighs looking away he was still traumatized with the feeling of being close to death remembering how the rope felt around his neck.

"Your a idiot." Arthur chuckles laying on his back in the river he looked over at John realizing he wasn't coming in the river with him.

A year later and they started to argue more, sometimes fight. Dutch thought it was normal, while Hosea thought it was bad if they hadn't gotten along so he decided to teach them how to ride a horse.

"Now boys this is easy, all you have to do is pull those reins there." Hosea pointed instructing them, John listened pulling, the horse nickered.

Arthur did the same but it didn't end so well the horse ended up knocking him off, he stared up at the sky just as he heard John's faint laughing he scowled, Hosea helped him stand up.

"Oh shut up Johnny." He groaned getting back up on the horse, Hosea smiles watching Arthur pull the reins again this time the horse hadn't knocked him off.

John was already walking his horse around circles.

After that lesson they seemed to get along just fine up until Arthur hit his late teen years, he was out in some town and ran into this random lady who took his breath away she was known as Mary Linton he met her at the age of 17.

John was the one to notice how she had manipulated Arthur's mind making the young man fall in love with her deeply, he didn't know what love was since he hadn't experienced it yet.

But he knew it must've felt nice being in love, he could see how Arthur would smile every time she came into their camp. He hadn't known why but when she came around he felt like all the attention moved to her instead of himself.

One day Arthur came back to the camp with Mary of course, Dutch and Hosea was in the cabin planning to rob a stagecoach. A new lady named Ms Grimshaw had started to live with them she always made food and aided them when needed.

John would sit in his room for hours up until Mary left And Arthur was finally alone but that took all the way till sundown and it had started to rain lightning strikes were even heard.

And he hated thunder..

He got out from under his blanket and snook his way over to Arthur's room the door creaking as he opened it as quietly as possible, but it obviously didn't work when Morgan immediately woke up. "..What are you doin boy?"

John frowned hearing another lighting strike from outside, "Can I sleep with you.." he asked worriedly.

Arthur sat up brows furrowed, he scoots over. "..I forgot your afraid of thunder." He patted the spot beside him, "C'mere."  John walked over getting in the bed.

He rubbed his eyes as Arthur pulled the blanket over the both of them. "Are we leavin Arthur?" John asked with a yawn he turned over to look directly at the older man.

"Dutch and Hosea haven't told you.." Another loud lighting strike was heard causing John to flinch and move closer by Arthur. "..How bout I tell you tomorrow. Jus try and get some sleep."

"Okay.." John mumbles, he laid his head on Arthur's chest listening to his heartbeat. Both the brothers eventually closing their eyes falling into a deep slumber.

Now 4 years later and John wasn't here in the bed they'd shared sleeping, the two men went over the line once they asked the other if this was okay..

Arthur felt confused about everything, John..Mary, Dutch and Hosea he wasn't ready for the future to arrive.