✖"ɢᴏᴏᴅ"✖

"Would ya look at that Hosea!" Dutch says as he pulled the reins, "Looks like our two boys are doin just fine."

John and Arthur luckily put their clothes back on just in time, they'd almost been caught and things wouldn't have ended so well if those to older men had seen what they have done.

"Who says I wasn't fine?" John asked slipping his hat back onto his head, his face was still a shade of pink and when he moved he could feel Arthur's cum inside of him.

Hosea laughs hitching his horse while Dutch did the same. "Us. Since you two have been good boys so far now John is aloud to rob his first stagecoach."

John smiled widely, finally he's aloud to do something useful in this boring camp. Arthur didn't seem to care considering he'd only walk off to god knows where wishing the old men luck.

How could he even return back to himself after what they'd done, twice.

Dutch and Hosea didn't seem to mind Arthur taking his leave, instead they started telling John where and when the stagecoach would arrive. And he found out that was tomorrow early in the morning.

John was ready.

Not for death, but to finally become some dangerous outlaw that the lawmen would truly try their hardest to get a catch on him..

All of this reminded him of what him and Arthur wanted to share and let go before Dutch and Hosea had arrive on their horses, what did Arthur want to tell him? And what was he going to say?

Realizing he'd only been staring for a couple long seconds he went off to his own tent, sat down in his chair picked up his cattleman gun and used gun oil to clean all the dirt and rust.

When the sun rose again he was the first one to get up, he combed his rough shoulder length hair, ate some stew Ms Grimshaw had saved and changed his outfit wearing only a grey stripped shirt and a pair of pants.

He didn't care what color it was he just puts it on, he took notice on how Dutch's tent was open. Meaning he was up and just about ready for the day.

Hosea wasn't going since it wasn't a big stagecoach, John hated the fact that it was only 2 people on that wagon and not many more like Arthur had said about the one he robbed.

The first time Arthur robbed a stagecoach there were many men guarding it and somehow Arthur managed to survive with the help of Dutch and Hosea.

Not to mention he was only 17..

John knew he had to do this, prove them all that he can handle two men.

If he so bothers to get a bullet to any part of his body he was sure to hear some jokes coming  from Morgan himself and that usually ended up with the two boys arguing with each other.

Dutch came to his tent telling him to get onto his horse, and when he did they headed out pulling the reins of their horses.

"You have your gun set son?" Dutch asked glancing over at John who nodded. "Course I do."

They'd past by some small towns and the sun started to burn against their skin, John took one hand off the horses reins and unbuttoned his shirt a little finally he felt some cool air.

But still it wasn't enough and when he looked over to Dutch the man didn't seem to be bothered by it. John looked back in front of him gripping onto the reins again and wishing he had brought some water.

This day is going to end differently..