✖sᴏᴍᴇ ғᴀɪᴛʜ✖

Somewhere In The South.
___________________________

What a week I had, losing the one I loved the most, but also losing my mind by getting myself drunk. Lost into the thoughts I kept hidden.

Marston is out with Dutch, hopefully things turn out right for him, most of the time it don't work that way with the boy.

Things seemed to change here.

Me and John aren't what we seemed to be anymore, were not brothers it's something else..

I don't like the boy.

Can't stand him, but I want him to be around..
______________________________

Arthur closed his journal looking up by the lake he wrote everything he kept in mind, feeling slightly relieved that he had let it all out in some journal.

That's the only reason why he really had one it was the escape plan if he'd ever over think or simply have too many problems, he stood up slipping his hat onto his head.

He forgot to do something..

Right, those damn chores that lady had nagged him about, the issue with being here is how small the land was. Even if they hadn't plan to stay long this wasn't enough space for anymore people.

But it was beautiful, that's why Hosea had picked it out.

Arthur went over to the mess of hays bringing them closer to the horses, this was a good muscle work out for him he didn't mind a little work that wasn't involving someone's death

Arthur went over to the mess of hays bringing them closer to the horses, this was a good muscle work out for him he didn't mind a little work that wasn't involving someone's death. When he was done beads of sweat started to drip from his forehead falling onto the ground.

He wiped it away with the back of his hand, soon Susan came over greeting him with a smile he returned the same expression.

She seemed happy since he was finally doing the work around here, but he still had more things to do, he washed this dishes..not using a sink instead using a big pot filled with clean water. Then when he was done that he checked on all the horses cleaning up their piles of shit.

———————-

Soon the sun started to set and dinner was already made, Hosea came out his tent sitting in a chair by the campfire, he'd already got himself a bowl of stew Susan and him were talking.

He ate quietly alone until someone called his name. "Hey Arthur! You joining us for dinner?" Hosea called out.

Arthur looked up, nodding. "Sure."

He stood up gripping onto the bowl and went over to Susan and Hosea, sitting right across from the two. "You've been thinking a lot son." Hosea admits, he noticed how Arthur would drift right into his thoughts at unexpected times.

Arthur took a spoon of his stew and sipped it. "Guess I have.." he sighs he couldn't tell the man what he was thinking about. "I'll try to focus more."

"You better, we need you to help us out around here." Hosea says he turned back to talk with Susan Arthur could hear them talking about some random town he didn't bother to care about until Hosea brought up a robbing spot.

"What's this spot you talkin about?" Arthur chimed in, Hosea only glanced at him but didn't answer.

"What is it Hosea?" Arthur grumbled lowly, he hated when the man did this, there are times when Hosea didn't want him involve in some robbing.

"S'nothing Arthur." Hosea says trying his best to lie but he knows Arthur wouldn't believe him..guess it's worth a try.

"..I'm old enough to go robbing you know."

Hosea nods, "I know that bu-" Susan stands up walking away. "You men can talk about that, I'll be cleaning the tables if you need me."

Hosea looked back tipped his hat towards her Arthur done the same then looked back at Hosea. "Now you want to tell me about this spot."