✖"ᴅᴏɴᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜs ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ"✖

Arthur and John ended up making out in the tent quietly yet roughly kissing each other, they both knew that this was yet again a bad idea especially with Dutch and Hosea wondering around camp.

But they hadn't cared, they were far into the lust they drowned in, Arthur started to take off his vest tossing it aside.

John reached for Arthur pulling him in for a kiss causing him to moan into it melting into the touch, Arthur pushed him down onto the large wool blanket tilting his head slightly while sighing through his nose as he started kissing him roughly.

A hand is brought up, resting against Arthur's neck, thumb on his collarbone and fingertips tracing over his pulse John groaned pulling back and starting at Arthur's pants he went to the hem of it and started to take it off.

Arthur had helped him pushing his hands away and sliding it off his legs, John squirmed and moaned pathetically at the sight of this man in front him. "Shit.." he mumbled.

They both started to strip off their clothes John didn't care if he ripped anything or not he laid back down, once everything was off waiting for Arthur to take off his briefs. John could see what was happening laying down, Arthur hovered over him he looked up at him face all flustered hair a mess.

Arthur placed his lips on his neck kissing and sucking spots, Just as John extended his neck giving Arthur full assess to every place, he went lower heading down onto John's chest kissing around his nipples.

He took in one of John's nipples sucking onto it before moving onto the other one John squirmed and moaned quietly, mouth wide and eyes slammed shut. "That..feels nice."

Arthur reached over for the gun oil opening the top and pouring it over his finger. "Then you'll like this feelin Marston."

John nods, 'Only if it's you doing it Arthur.' He thought to himself but quickly regretted thinking that.

Some time later John ended up being on all fours, Arthur poured gun oil onto his throbbing cock placing his hands on his hip John felt the tip press against him soon it sinked in.

A moan leaves John, "..Be quiet Marston." Arthur groans, his thrusts slow but deep.

John whines, eyes fluttering shut. "..Thought I could handle it, your still too big.." He knew if he thinks about that later he'll feel very embarrassed.

Arthur chuckles lowly, and snapped his hips forward into him deeply, that knocks the breath out of John.

"Mmh, we should do this more often.." Arthur whispers against John's ear, John can only let out a shudder thinking of a next time with the older man.

Arthur pulls out and flipped John onto his back John looked up at him blown with lust, he hovered over him and pushed back in. John throws his head back against the blanket moaning, hands reaching into Arthur's hair short nails grazing against his scalp.

Arthur sped his thrusts, aiming for that bundle of nerves, moans started leaving John's mouth more frequently just as his hand grips John's own length, leaking from neglect.

"Ah, please Arthur.." John all but moans he clenched around Arthur's cock unintentionally he was ready to burst any second and he surely needed it.

"What you want Johnny?" Arthur asked breathily as he slowly strokes John, thumb sliding over the slit.

John whines,

Arthur can feel himself close, can feel the heat pooling in his belly. "Answer me John."

"..Go harder." John answers, he's almost certain that Dutch and Hosea could hear all the moans and quiet skin slapping against each other.

Arthur doesn't seem to care though, cause he drives his cock even harder into John.

"Go on." Arthur says, voice all dangerous right in John's ear he knew what the older man wanted.

John whimpers, gripping at Arthur's bicep. "Almost there.." John lets out, voice strangled and broken.

"Cmon be a good boy." Arthur replies, John scrapes Arthur's back deeper, leaving marks Arthur removes his hand from Johns length and adds pressure to his throat.

Soft, not enough to be worried about but enough to make John gasp, Arthur squeezes, John's throat fitting so perfectly beneath his hand.

"C'mon, let go." Arthur groans, squeezing tighter, and with that, John comes with a soundless moan, eyes screwed shut and hips twitching upward once before falling.

Arthur continued to thrust inside him, John's body is weak, but he somehow grips the back of Arthur's neck and crash their lips together he was surprised to be kissed back.

Arthur pants between the kisses,

"Hurry Arthur." John says harshly, voice so quiet between the two.

Hips stutter, one more deep thrust before Arthur finally comes inside John, both men still for a moment, breaths coming out harsh. John ran his fingers through Arthur's hair once more, massaging his scalp.

Arthur sighs in content,

They both took a second to catch their breath, Arthur moved behind him pulling out John turned to face him. "You mind if I rest here for a bit?"

Arthur blinked, "..Don't get us caught Marston."

John nodded closing his eyes, a thought suddenly pops into his mind. What would it be like if he and Arthur were together like Arthur was with Mary.

Was he feeling something for the outlaw?

No..he shouldn't think of stuff like that, he listened to Arthur's breathing before finally going to sleep..