"Throw your fears from me. Shift them to my father because you must know what to expect if ever one day, he gets to make you meet him."

The door was still being banged and I can hear incoherent threats from Knight.

"My father as you can imagine is not as free-spirited as my mom. I don't know if this helps but you should take care from now. I am not saying that my father could have done something as dirty as kidnapping you but he's got money and power and he doesn't actually need to lift a finger just to get something done."

Nagtindigan ang balahibo ko sa kanyang sinabi.

At the same time, a light of possibility shone inside of me.

"Stop that face. I said he couldn't have done something like that!"

"But someone who has power and money can, right?"

"And it's not my father."

"We can see about that."

I went straight to the door and opened it to see Knight raising a metal chair halfway before freezing as he saw me. He switched his stares from me to his brother and back to me before regaining composure.

"You can leave now, CJ. Mom would be pissed if she found out that you're being in contact with me."

"Not possible," sagot ni CJ at kami ni Knight ay sabay na napatingin sa kanya.

He crossed his arms across his chest before walking up to the main door and let his bodyguard in, two duffel bags in hand before setting them down the couch.

"I am living here with you for some indefinite time."

"Who told you that you could?" Knight protested and we both watched him dismiss his bodyguard and telling him that he doesn't need him here anymore because he has me!

"Mom found out that I'm actually talking to you last time when that witch got her phone stolen. She was worried about the witch. The only thing that stopped her from visiting was you actually. Anyway, since we're clear now, where's my room?"

KNIGHT DIDN'T LIKE his brother's idea of staying a lot.

And to say that he was busily rummaging for the stuffs we bought with irritation is not an exaggeration for his frustration.

Nasa sala kaming dalawa ni CJ na nanonood ng TV habang hinihintay kong matapos magdabog si Knight dahil may sasabihin ako. Umupo naman siya kaagad pagkatapos niyon sa aking tabi kung saan nakaramdam ako ng matinding pagtitig na galing kay CJ ngunit hindi ko na pinansin. Iyon nga lang, bago pa ako makapagsalita ay sumabat na ang bata.

"I want to sleep in the pink room. CK, you should go transfer your things to that room you just opened. Also, where does this witch sleep if you didn't let her use the other room?"

"No way. You're sleeping in that room. And she sleeps with me in that pink room."

"You sleep together?" he asked but there was no sign of surprise. I wonder if it's because he's used to his brother who might have been sleeping with other girls before or he was just that smart to figure it out and asking is just some curious deed.

"We're adults," Knight replied.

"She's seventeen," CJ quickly pinpointed and then faced me and said, "You'll sleep with me or I'll tell mom about this."

"Wala kaming ginagawang masama," saad ko naman.

"Wala nga. Iyon ang point. Kapag sinabi k okay Mommy ito, baka hindi mo mamalayan, manugang ka na niya," he snapped and glared at Knight. "I'll go to the pink room and I expect you to move your things."