35

CHAPTER 35

Boys and Defiance

REN

Her hand was grabbing a piece of his robe while she was looking at me. Now that I noticed, her hair is short from only down to the base of her neck.

"Last time I checked, it was a place for two," I nailed at him, ignoring the irrelevant girl.

"Yeah so how dare you make it up to three," she sneered instead as I expected.

I smiled and sat down the panel on the other side, the wider one—and crossed my legs to cover my inner thighs and said, "Be my guest."

"Lumipat ka nga sa kabila. Mag-isa ka lang naman eh," untag ng babae sa akin.

"Mrs Thenardier," I branded her and added, "Nauna ako rito at nasa activities ko ang space na ito. I don't see any particular reason why I should let you order me around, Mrs Thenardier."

"My name is Alicia!" she snapped and I can see her skin already blotching red due to the heat of the room and maybe due to irritation. Knight ignored us and coolly sat down the opposite narrower panel.

Natawa ako sa pagbasag niya ng kanyang mala-anghel na mukha. "I appreciate your humble introduction to me, Miss Alicia. I suppose I stand higher now that we are on first name basis after your introduction."

This did it for her.

She stomped her foot and pulled Knight's hand, as she wanted them out the room. "Come on, Kei. I don't even like it here. Why would you use sauna on tropical countries like this?"

My eyebrows shot as I heard her call him Kei.

Am I allowed to call him that? I wonder.

"Umuwi ka na."

His voice was stern and cold.

Alicia's face dropped to a broken shock. "You won't take me home?"

"Drop my hand."

The girl was so obedient. His hands suddenly felt like a burning coal to her as she dropped it in an instant and scurried outside but of course, leaving me a deadly glare.

He caught my attention when he untied his robe and removed the sleeves to expose his upper body to the building heat around the room.

Sinisimulan na akong pagpawisan at naaamoy ko na ang honey na ginamit ng masahista sa aking balat kanina.

It was starting to spread over the room and I noticed how he dragged a deep inhalation before training his eyes on me.

"She's so obedient, isn't she?"

"Sure," sagot ko at saka ko dinadampi-dampian ng bimpo ang aking balat sa braso. Gusto ko ring magbaba ng robe kung may suot lang akong bra. Panty lang ang suot ko sa ilalim ng robang ito.

"Does Hans know where you are?"

I shrugged. "He might have guessed."

"You sure you don't want to take that robe off?"

"Sure," muli kong saad na tila ba ako ay isang parrot na.

He reached for the stack of folded towels beside him and tossed it to my lap. "Put this in instead."

"Hindi na nga eh."

"You'll feel too hot with that robe, Ren."

"Tumalikod ka," utos ko sa kanya bago ako tumayo at saka humarap sa pader upang kalasin ang tali ng robe pero napahigit ako ng hininga nang agawin niya ang tuwalya mula sa aking likuran.