"Really!! lagto nai rah" Neil winked showing his signature smirk..he slowly started stepping forward slipping the pH inside his jeans pocket...

Seeing him coming closer she flipped her eyeslids consciously..

when Neil came almost a step closer to her she stepped back and her back hit the wall behind..Neil caged her between his arms keeping them on the wall both the sides...
Now there is an inch space left for him to crush on her...
Trailing slowly his admiring eyes on Avni from her toe to head upward his gaze stopped on her lips..

Neil leaned keeping distance not too far not to close towards her left ear making her shiver he whispered...

"You are looking mesmerizing Jaan, in this darkest green" his voice was dangerously sensuous and his every breath faning on the spot between her neck and shoulder...

Avni bit her lips under her fast beating heart anticipating the distance between his lips and her cheek...one wrong move of her his lips will land on her cheeks or on lips.. wherever.. she doesn't want to discover right now...
Her breathing is getting harder by their proximity...she closed her eyes shut gathering her strength back he pushed him on his chest...

Neil fumbled back in surprise narrowing his eyes then next moment he curved his lips upward in a smirk...

"tuttttumm samajhte kya ho haan!!! iii have come here to say something and tumhoki mmmeri bbbbaat hi nahi sunrai ho" catching her breath back to normal she made an angry face creasing her forehead..

"Achha!!! BTW what did I do!! can you explain Dr.Avni Roy" Neil tried to step forward close to her again but before that Avni stopped him moving one step ahead stretching her arm in between them...

"Stop" she tighented her jaws in a serious tone...

Neil narrowed crossing his arms on his chest said calmly..
"I won't distract you anymore now spill" he pressed his lips together to hide his grin saying the word distraction then made a fake serious face...

Avni glared watching him teasing her then the next moment her eyes changed into a stern gaze...

"Ummm " She sighed gathering her breathe before she would share the reason she has come to him this hour leaving her didu's Mehendi...

Neil stayed calm looking at her twitchiness.Though she has already mentioned that there is nothing as such to get tensed about but her uneasiness making his heart pumping faster passing each second...because he is very much aware of the fact that if it come something related to her family she won't be trusted undoubtedly because he knows his Avni is a person who would never back step in self sacrificing business If she has to choose between herself and them. And now being one of the part of those people in her concerned list he is getting tense waiting for her to spill nothing apprehensive ...

Avni might have sensed his state of mind so she tried her lips to spread a smile but it appeared more nervously on her lips...

Calming herself she held his both the arm then brought him towards the bed and made him sit pushing gently by his shoulder and took her sit close to him beside...

"Is there anything serious Avu you are scaring me" his tone was a mixture of concern and a hint of worry...

Avni lowered her gaze held his hand in her grip tightly she gulped her throat...

"Iii don't want to let anyone know right now about us" Avni rose her eyes straight into his...

Neil creased his brows together slightly...

She continued speaking further...
"You know na Dadda. I don't know woh kaise react karenge unhein jab pata chalega that we are together...Pata nahi agar Dadda gussa ho jayenge to!!!!" She paused inhaling deeply before she start again...

"I don't want to ruin Dadda and Prakash Uncle's friendship for us Neil" her eyes became glassy assuming the consequences they could face through a single irresponsible move if taken carelessly by them in future...

Till now Neil was listening her every word with his utmost concentration keenly following her each expressions..

He smiled softly bringing his gazed down on their clasped hands which are wrapping eachother such a way as if they have some special emotional bonding together...

Neil sighed releasing a chukle...

"Do you trust me Avu!!" He asked deeply raising his eyes roaming over her both orbs..

"But" Avni bit her bottom lip averting her gaze before her eyes get back the same spot...

"Do you!!" He repeated leaning closer his eyes fixed on her...

"Iiii" she stammered seeing him closer...

"Say it Jaan" Neil whispered..

"I do" she responded almost in a whisper under a heavy breath...

Neil pulled her close to his chest caressing her hair he said...
"Everything will be fine Jaan...main sabkuch thik kardunga..tera Tillu haina tere saath... kuchbhi ho jaye hum alag nahi hongey..."

Avni tilted her face from his chest and engulfed him in a tight hug...
She sighed deeply smiling in her unshed tears...

Feeling his arm not hugging her back she confusingly untangled her hands from his neck...

Adjusting her spec on her eyes to give her a proper view she looked at him confusingly...

Neil understood the reason of her confused face so to make her embarrassed he said...
"Aise baat baat pe tera ye chipakna ajkl kuch jyada nahi horah!!" a teasing smile grew on his face seeing her bewildered condition...

Avni's mouth hung opened for the second time in this hour but realising her state she instantly gathered herself next moment. Narrowing her eyes she flared her nose showing her disgusted face...

"Achha!!! Aisa hai!!!" She mimked his tone...

Neil nodded carelessly smiling in a teasing way...

"to thik hai ajke baad main tumare pass nahi tum mere pass aoge samjhey Mr.Tillu" she got up saying dramatically...

"Okay we'll see" rolling his eyes proudly he got up...

"Not 'we' Babu 'you', you will se" she narrowed her eyes gritting her teeth...

"Okkay baba I will see.. happy!!!!
Now c'mon let's leave, sab sochrai honge ki ye choto shona kaha chali gayi" saying this he chuckled, tried to hold her hand but before he could touch her arm Avni immediately almost jumped aside making distance from him...

"See you can't stay away from me Tillu..you are already loosing...so sad" she made a fake sad face teasing him...

Neil immediately yanked his hand back and put inside his pocket. making her shiver he whispered leaning close to her ear..
" In your dreams" and he swaggered, passed over her...

Avni put her hand on her left chest calming her uneven breath. Smiled bitting her lips thinking the effect he has on her. she flushed shaking her head then headed outside his room following him behind...

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hey long wait I know...
What to do ☹️☹️I'm stuck in my three ongoing stories😌😌😌😌 and by the grace of God and your so much love and support three out of three stories are gripping their track gradually...thank you soooooo much to all of you my loveliest Readers🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 massive love♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Keep Voting Commenting and Sharing my Stories to your Watty Friends..

LOVE MON
❣️💕