"G-got it."

TJ's POV

I was lay on Amber's bed with her as we binge watched Shadowhunter's for about the fourth time. My sister was completely focused on her TV screen but I was focused on my phone screen. Cyrus hadn't read any of my text messages and all of my calls had been rejected, I hadn't heard from his since yesterday.

"Amber, can I come in?" My Mom asked, lightly knocking on the door.

"Yeah!" Amber called back as she paused the episode that was playing.

My Mom entered and she let out what sounded like a sigh of relief when she lay eyes on me.

"TJ, I was hoping to find you here. Have any of you heard from Cyrus?" She questioned, her eyes flickering between the two of us.

"He's rejecting my calls and hasn't even read my text messages. The last time I heard from him was yesterday when I went to see him." I told her truthfully.

"I haven't heard from him at all." Amber denied.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked, even more concerned than I was before.

"Cyrus has left the hospital unannounced and he hasn't fully recovered yet. Even hasn't heard from Isak since last night and Isak's car is gone." My Mom explained and my eyes went wide. If Cyrus wasn't getting the proper care that he needs, he could get an infection in his wound and possibly die. My mind immediately jumped to the worst case scenario and I began panicking.

Amber grabbed my hand to try and calm me down, unfortunately not succeeding.

"Has Even called Isak?" Amber quizzed my Mother as she pulled me closer.

"Yes, it's going straight to answer phone." Louise answered before turning to me and noticing there was something wrong.

My breath was quickening and everything was getting louder around me. I could hear a strange ringing in my ears as I curled up into a ball to protect myself from the walls that were caving in and getting closer to me.

"TJ, breath." My Mom instructed.

Don't you think I'm already trying that?

"Amber, go and get him a glass of cold water please." Louise told her. Amber left my side and walked out of her bedroom and my Mother sat in her spot, wrapping her arms around me.

"It's okay, it's all going to be okay. Tell me something that you can see." She said and I frowned before following her orders.

"Ch-chair. Pink Chair." I named the object that was across from me as tears slipped out of my eyes.

"What can you smell?" 

"Y-your perfume." I stuttered after breathing in harshly to pick up a sent.

"What can you hear?" My Mother asked.

"F-floorboards." I answered as Amber walked in with a glass of water before handing it to me.

"What are you touching?" 

"My glass of water, it doesn't take a warlock to see that." I sassed, feeling my breathing go back to it's normal speed.

"You've been watching way too much shadow searchers." My Mom rolled her eyes at me and chuckled.

"It's Shadowhunter's and it's impossible to stop watching it, especially the Malec scenes uwu." I corrected her and Amber snorted causing me to switch my gaze to her.

"Did you just say uwu out loud?" She laughed at me.

"I did, and so did you." I giggled.

"No I-"

"I'm sorry to barge in but I figured it out, Isak has taken Cyrus away but I have no idea where. I need you to help me call some relatives and Louise can you call the police, please? They need to be notified." Even cut Amber off.

With Cyrus

"Where are we?" Cyrus asked Isak as they stepped out of the car which Isak had parked outside of a modern looking cabin in the woods, hours away from Shadyside.

"We are... taking a little holiday." Isak answered as he pulled multiple full bags out of the trunk of his car.

"Right after I've been shot?" Cyrus furrowed his eyebrows, unsure of what Bubs was up to.

"Yes, you need to relax." Isak told him as he locked the car up.

"What I need is proper health care in a hospital. You do realise I could easily get an infection, right? Which could potentially cause me to die." Cyrus snapped causing Isak to go into deep thought.

"Also, does Dad even know about this?" The brown haired boy added, interrupting Isak's thoughts.

Isak walked up to him angrily, causing Cyrus to flinch when he put a finger on his nose, invading his personal space.

"Don't question me. You are going to follow all of my orders from now on without question. If you disobey me then I will punish you and by that I don't mean early bedtime, I mean real punishments." Isak growled and Cyrus gulped in fear, he had never seen Bubs like this.

"Got it?" Isak questioned and Cyrus nodded slowly.

"I can't hear you." The blonde man spat, causing his son to flinch again.

"G-got it." Cyrus whimpered.

Bubs walked away and into the Cabin, leaving a terrified Cyrus outside on his own as tears escaped his chocolate brown eyes.

"TJ..." The boy whispered out the only thing he wanted and needed.

How was he going to get out of this mess?