My one and only

TW: Panic attacks, Schizophrenia, mentions of Self-Harm and Hospitals.

TJ's POV

"You're a freak." Cyrus screamed .

"I can't believe I ever even dated you!" He added, tears pouring down his face.

"I'm sorry, baby!" I  yelled, truthfully.

"I'm not! We're over-"

(Author's POV)

TJ shot up, panting and sweating. He had had another nightmare but this time a different one. This time Cyrus had broken up with him because he realised how "Mental" he was.

TJ replayed the fake events in his head as he sat up against his wall and began to cry. Tears raced down his face as the knot in his stomach got tighter and his breath got quicker.

"TJ, are you okay?" Someone who TJ didn't recognise walked in, looking very concerned.

TJ just ignored her. He didn't know who she was, what was it to her? 

"TJ, look at me." She instructed, getting closer to his bed. 

TJ stood up and began pacing around his room, tangling his fingers in his hair. He tugged at it in distress as his breath got quicker.

"Pathetic." A voicer boomed through TJ's head and TJ cried harder.

"N-no." He sobbed, breathlessly and shook his head roughly.

"Cyrus doesn't want you." The voice spat.

"Shut up!" TJ screamed.

"He'll leave you eventually." It told him, harshly.

"Fuck off!" TJ yelled.

"Can I have some help in here, please!" The nurse screamed out of the door.

"He can have anyone. Why would he want you?" 

"Leave me alone!" TJ responded, pacing back and fourth.

Suddenly Even rushed in and approached TJ calmly.

"TJ, deep breaths. It's okay, whatever it's saying isn't true." Even reassured him but TJ carried on panicking and pacing.

"Look at me." Even demanded and TJ obeyed. He looked at Even as more tears fell.

"Great. Now sit down for me." He instructed and TJ did so. He took a seat on his bed and his breath slowed down a little.

"Cyrus." He choked out, not very clear.

"Can you repeat that for me?" Even asked of him.

"Cyrus. I need Cy-" TJ began sobbing uncontrollably again.

"Hey, it's okay." Even comforted him by resting his hand on TJ's shoulder.

"I need him." TJ cried.

"I'm afraid I can't let him visit you at this time, TJ. It's 1:34 am." Even informed.

"He-He won't mind." TJ's breath began to gain speed again and more tears fell from his eyes.

"I know he wouldn't but I can't let him in." He sighed.

"P-please. I-I need him." TJ cried even harder.

"You can call him?" Even suggested.

"N-no. I- He- Hold's me." TJ couldn't quite get his words out.

"One minute, I'll be right back. Okay?" Even asked with a sigh, standing up and TJ just nodded.

"If he starts panicking just help him breath." He told the nurse before walking out.

"So tell me about Cyrus. What's he like?" The nurse questioned.

"W-well... He's the most beautiful person on earth." TJ pictured Cyrus' cute dimples that popped out when he smiled or giggled adorably.

"Who is he to you?" She asked.

"My boyfriend." He answered.

"Do you love him?" The blonde haired women asked.

"Heck yeah, so much." He smiled.

"Does he make you happy?" She said.

"Definitely." He nodded. He hadn't realised that the nurse was purposely trying to distract him and had succeeded. His breath was almost back to normal speed, the voice was gone and he had stopped crying.

"Isn't Cyrus Doctor Goodman's son?" She frowned.

"Yeah, that's him." TJ nodded.

"He's cute." She smiled a little. TJ looked up at her, trying to be intimidating.

"Woah, chill. I'm not into guys." She told him.

"I was gonna say jeez. Eyes off my man." TJ said half jokingly.

"Even if I did swing that way I don't think I'd take the risk of suffering the wrath of you." She joked.

"What's your name again?" TJ asked.

"I'm Nurse Buckingham but you can call me Lilia." She answered.

"Cool." He smiled.

"You can call me TJ." He added.

"Sure thing." She responded. 

Even walked back into the room about 25 minutes later with someone behind him.

"Cyrus!" TJ immediately ran over to him and Cyrus wrapped his arms around him. Even smiled at them and so did Lillia.

"Hey baby." Cyrus held him tighter and TJ nuzzled his face against Cyrus' shoulder.

"Are you guys fine with one blanket and one pillow or do you want another set?" Even asked.

"We'll be fine, thanks Dad." Cyrus said as he rocked TJ from side to side.

"Cyrus?" Lillia said.

"Hmm?" Cyrus hummed in response.

"He is the one. I told you that you wouldn't be lonely forever." She said and Cyrus laughed.

"Yup. He's my one and only." Cyrus agreed.