Cyrus' parents

Cyrus' POV

Today was the day when TJ met my parents. I had two Dad's. I called them Dad and Bubs and they adopted me when I was around 10. I was kind of nervous for TJ to meet them even though I knew that they would love him. 

"When is your boyfriend coming over, Cy?" My Dad asked as I walked into the kitchen to pour a glass of water and as if on cue my door bell rang.

"That should be him now." I replied before leaving the room.

I opened the door to find TJ standing there with his bag on his back.

"Hey, baby." He  greeted with a smile.

"Hey, babe. Come in." I opened the door wider so that he could enter my house.

"Where are my future parents in law?" TJ asked half jokingly and I blushed a little.

"They are in the kitchen but I wanna say hi to you first." I told him, pulling him into a hug.

"How are you feeling today?" I questioned softly as I inhaled the sweet sent of the hoodie he was wearing.

"Okay I guess. I had a mini breakdown after you left for absolutely no reason but I'm better now that I'm with you." He answered.

"Have you taken your pills?" I whispered so that my parents couldn't hear me.

"Yeah and I've eaten both breakfast and lunch." He reassured me.

"That's good to hear." I pulled away with a smile. 

"Do I look okay?" TJ said, unsure of himself.

"You look amazing, Teej." I told him truthfully.

"Thanks, baby." He smiled.

I leant in and planted a short kiss on his lips before pulling away.

"Hey, I want more." TJ complained quietly so that only I could hear.

"Save that for later, love." I  replied and he pouted, slightly blushing at the nickname.

"You ready to meet them?" I asked cautiously.

"I'm nervous." He stated.

"You don't need to be, I promise. They're gonna love you." I grabbed his hands and laced our fingers together.

"Are you sure?" He questioned with a frown.

"Of course I'm sure." I looked him in the eyes and he smiled.

"Well just in case they kick me out and we're never allowed to see each other again I want you to know that I love you." He told me.

"That's not going to happen but I love you too." I replied, rolling my eyes fondly before pressing another soft kiss to his lips.

"C'mon, let's go and meet them." I instructed before pulling him along by his hand. 

I opened the Kitchen door and waked in with TJ and My Dad and Bubs looked up with bright smiles.

"Hello, TJ. It's good to finally meet you." Dad said, holding out his hand for TJ to shake it. TJ shook it and smiled.

"No, no, no. Even, you're doing it all wrong." Bubs said before holding out his fist for a fist bump from TJ. TJ gave Bubs a fist bump and chuckled.

"That's how you do it now a days." Bubs told my Dad.

"What, punch their hands? Yeah, very welcoming." My Dad said sarcastically.

"Hey, don't come at me. I didn't invent the trend I just hopped on it." Bubs replied and TJ chuckled before looking at me with a smile. I smiled and winked back and he squeezed my hand.