"You Know I love you, Right?"

*Extremely minor smut warning. (Not even smut just sexual references)*

TJ's POV

I was awoken by a loud beeping noise, which happened to be my alarm. The clock read 6:00 AM and I groaned tiredly before pressing 'snooze'. My body became aware of it's surroundings and I felt a light weight on my chest; Cyrus. I kissed his hair softly as he slept, breathing softly. 

"God, I love you."  I thought to myself.

"I love you too." Cyrus whispered.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yup." He answered.

"Did you sleep okay?" Cyrus asked me, lifting his head up so that he could look at me.

"Yeah, the best I've slept in a while." I told him truthfully.

"Glad to hear it." He replied before pecking my lips.

"We should get up for school." I sighed.

"We should but it doesn't mean we're going to." Cyrus groaned, laying his head on my chest again.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"We're not going to school today." He said, yawning.

"Say's who?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Say's me." He answered.

"Unfortunately for us parents exist, baby." I told him.

"Can we just pretend that they don't and lay here forever?" He wrapped his arms around me so that I couldn't move.

"I'd happily do that but-"

"Boys, can I come in?" My mom cut me off by knocking on the door.

"Yeah." I answered and she entered.

"You guys can go back to sleep for a few hours. You're not going to school today." She said.

"The universe really said 'Tyrus Rights' wow." Cyrus muttered and I laughed at him, running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm fine with that but what's the reason?" I asked her.

"Well after yesterday you need a break." She told me. Yesterday?

"What do you mean 'After yesterday'?" I replied.

"A teacher from your school called and said he heard you in the bathroom yesterday." My Mom answered.

"Oh... Mom, I'm fine I promise." I insisted.

"Thanks to Cyrus." She smiled.

"Yeah, I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him." I said, kissing his hair.

"You're not wrong. Go back to sleep then, I'll wake you up at 10." She instructed before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her. I heard a snore come from Cyrus so he had obviously fell back to sleep. I decided to close my eyes and drift back into my own dreams.

What felt like minutes after I was being shaken awake by someone.

"TJ." A female voice whispered.

"What?" I replied quietly without opening my eyes.

"I'm going to school now, I'll see you later." They said. Amber?

I opened my eyes to see my sister and smiled.

"Okay, have a good day." I told her.

"Thanks, Babybro. Love you." She told me.

"Love you too." I said honestly as she walked out of my room quietly.

I closed my eyes again and went back to sleep.

~3 hours later~

"TJ, Cyrus. Wake up please." A voice shook me awake and I groaned.

"C'mon, we have to go somewhere." She said and I opened my eyes, frowning.

"Go where?" I questioned.

"You'll see. Get up and ready please, you have an hour." She told us before leaving.

"Baby, time to get up." I whispered in Cyrus' ear.

"But I don't wanna get up." He groaned.

"You've got to." I said.

"5 more minutes." He complained.

"We've got to get up and dressed." I told him.

"Wake me up when You're dressed, spare me the boner." He said and I chuckled.

"You sure you don't wanna come and take a shower with me?" I asked.

"Heck yeah I do." Cyrus shot up eagerly.

"I knew that would work." I smirked.

"You know me too well." He said before standing up and making his way to my bathroom. I yawned before getting up to follow him and when I got there he was already standing there butt naked, my breath hitched at the sight and I tried to look away. 'Tried' is the key word because I didn't succeed in doing so.

Cyrus turned around and smirked at me. I bit my lip and he walked up to me before wrapping his arms around me sneakily. His naked body was pressed against my clothed one and he had done that on purpose.

"Tease." I called him before wrapping my own arms around his bare back.

"You know you love it." He told me an I nodded in agreement. I mean, what horny 14 year old boy wouldn't love this?

"Now, lets loose this." Cyrus pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my chest.

"And these." He added before removing my boxers and shorts in one movement.

"Damn you're beautiful." He bit his lip as he body scanned me.

"You're gonna make me horny if you carry on talking like that." I warned him.

"That was my aim." He winked before walking over to the shower and turning it on.

I followed him and hugged him from behind as he bent over to pick the towel up.

"And you call me a tease?" He moaned and I chuckled.

"Yup. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine." I said.

"But I don't want to taste my medicine, I want to taste yours." He smirked.

"Smooth Mother Fucker." I replied.

"Just get in the shower with me you boner causer." He told me and Laughed at the nick name.

"Boner causer?" I questioned and he turned around to face me, giving me my answer.

"Oh, well in that case I will get in the shower with you." I winked, walking towards him.

I pulled him into the shower and shut the door behind us before pulling him into a hug.

He hugged back and leant his head against my chest as the water poured over us.

"I love you, you know that right?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I love you too." I replied.

Little did I know that there was a reason why he asked me that question, boy I was in for a shock...