Double Date

Cyrus' POV

"How long are they gonna be?" I asked TJ, trying not to sound impatient.

"I have no idea ,baby but you know what girls are like." TJ replied.

"Actually, I don't. I'm gay and haven't got any sisters." I reminded him factually.

"But didn't you date Iris?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well yeah I did but she didn't really teach me anything about girls other than the fact that  I'll never be interested in them." I said and TJ chuckled a little.

I walked over to TJ and pulled him into a hug randomly. He looked adorable with his hair all fluffy and I just couldn't resist.

"Are we staying at your house or mine tonight?" I asked him as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"We should probably stay at mine tonight. My parents aren't in tonight and Amber is going back to Andi's so we'll have the place to ourselves." TJ replied.

"What are we gonna do tonight then?" I questioned, taking my head out from the crook of his neck to look at him.

"Want a preview?" He smirked and I nodded. He leant closer to my face and connected our lips. I kissed back and closed my eyes before pulling him closer (if that was even possible).

"When you guys are ready to stop mouth fucking you can meet us inside." Amber joked and we pulled away from the kiss, blushing.

"We weren't mouth fucking." TJ scoffed.

"Is that a thing? I know throat fucking is a thing but mouth fucking?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows.

"Sure it's a thing, you two just did it." Andi rolled her eyes at us.

"Don't act like you've never made out before." TJ replied.

"Shut it, baby bro. Lets go inside." Amber sighed before opening the door to the spoon.

I took TJ's hand and intertwined our fingers as we walked in. We found a booth and TJ sat next to me while Amber and Andi sat across from us. TJ didn't let go of my hand, instead he caressed it with his thumb under the table before handing me a menu.

"What are you getting, baby?" He asked me before pressing a kiss to my temple.

"I'm thinking of getting a chicken burger, what about you?" I replied, looking up from the menu.

"I'm gonna get that too." He smiled and I leant my head on his shoulder.

"What are you two getting?" TJ asked the girls.

"I was thinking about getting a hot dog." Andi said, half concentrated on the menu.

"I'm gonna get the chicken burger." Amber answered.

"Are you gays ready to order?" Iris asked with a bright smile. I felt TJ tense up at her presence so I squeezed his hand to calm him and he relaxed almost immediately.

"Can we get three chicken burgers and one hotdog please?" Amber said and Iris wrote it down on her notepad.

"What drinks would you like?" Iris questioned.

"A chocolate milkshake for me." I told her.

"Just an ice water for me." TJ said with a forced smile.

"A chocolate milkshake." Andi said.

"I'll take the same as her." Amber smiled.

"Okay, I'll be back with your order when it is ready." Iris walked away and Amber turned to TJ.