"Babybear"

Cyrus' POV

"Oh, Come on, just admit it!" I smiled widely at my boyfriend.

TJ and I were on our way to school for the first time ever as a couple. To say I was nervous would be a mere understatement, I was terrified. 

"Okay, Okay fine. I'll admit It." He gave in.

"Go on then." I encouraged, chuckling lightly.

"I still sleep with 6 stuffed animals when you aren't there." He sighed with a smile.

"And I find it adorable, babe." I kissed him cheek as we walked.

Our fingers were intertwined and I was wearing one of his hoodies again. This time it was a dark blue champion hoodie and I loved it. It was even better when I put my face in the collar because it was practically drained in his aftershave, which I loved.

"TJ, can I ask you something?" I said a little more seriously.

"Sure, baby." He replied.

"A-are we going to be a couple at school or not?" I stuttered.

"It's completely up to you, whatever you are comfortable with." He answered, squeezing my hand.

"I obviously want to scream to the world that you're mine but I-I-I don't think I'm ready for people to know about us yet. We might get picked on and I don't want you to get hurt." I said.

"Baby, I won't get hurt. Trust me, I only listen to the voices that matter. That's what my counsellor told me to do and it helped my Sc- um thing. The only thing I'm worried about is you getting hurt." He told me.

"If you're ready, I'm ready." I replied confidently.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He questioned cautiously.

"Positive. I love you." I said.

"I love you too, babybear." He replied.

"Babybear?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, you're my baby and my cuddly bear. Therefore you are my Babybear." He explained.

"Hmm, I like it." I smiled.

"Good." He pressed a kiss to my hair as we approached the school. I started getting more and more nervous about what people would do or say.

"You'll be okay. We'll be okay." TJ reassured me, noticing that I was clearly anxious.

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise." He agreed with a soft smile.

Luckily it was early so there were not many people outside of the school yet. We found Buffy and Marty sitting alone at our usual table so we strolled over, hands still linked and sat with them.

"Hey guys." I said cheerily as TJ and I took a seat.

"Hey gays." Buffy replied.

"What ya talking about?" I questioned.

"Um, TJ can I talk to you for a second?" Marty interrupted his girlfriend.

"Sure." TJ agreed. He kissed my cheek before standing up and walking away with his twin brother.

"What are they talking about?" I asked, hoping I'd actually get an answer this time.

"I'm sure TJ will tell you later. I need to talk to you about something while they are still gone." She said eagerly.

"Okay?" I said confused.

"Their birthday is next week and I was thinking that you could help me and the others set up a surprise party for their birthday on Saturday. You can't tell TJ a thing."  Buffy told me.

"Okay I'm in." I smiled.

"There is another surprise for them though." Buffy whispered.

"Oooh, tell me." I replied actually interested.

"I've found their sister." She whispered again.

"Wait, what? How?" I questioned, baffled.

"It's Jonah's girlfriend." She smiled.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"The necklace. Her love for basketball, she hasn't changed her name and there is more to the surprise than that." Buffy said.

"We've found their Me-maw and Pops too. E.V lives with them." She said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh this is amazing! TJ will be so happy!" I exclaimed quietly.

"You can't say a word. Pinkie swear." She held out her pinkie with a serious face.

I wrapped my pinkie finger around hers and smiled. 

"I swear. Now lets talk about something else so that they don't get suspicious." I told her.

"Good idea. Tell me how you and TJ got together." She wiggled her eye brows jokingly.

"Well we were flirting a lot, even I noticed it. Then, I went over to his house for a sleep over and we were on the stairs about to go up to his room and we just ended up staring at each others lips so we went up to his room and I kissed him. He kissed back and then we admitted our feelings for each other and then just like that we were boyfriends." I explained.

"That's cute. Have you done it yet?" She asked, her voice getting quieter as she finsished her sentence.

"Done what?" I asked obliviously.

"You know- had it with him?" She nudged me.

"Oh that, hell no. We're way to young!" I screamed through whispers.

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" TJ asked, sitting next to me.

"Um-" I was interrupted by Buffy.

"I asked him if you'd fucked yet." She shrugged. I'd never felt my face get so hot, not just at the thought that I was trying to push away but at the embarrassment. I wanted to do it with TJ but when we were much older. We were only 13 at the moment. I hid my face in the crook of TJ's neck and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Of course we haven't. We're not old enough yet." TJ answered maturely.

"Wait, have you and Marty?!" TJ exclaimed half whispering.

"No! Hell No! We're way too young and I could get pregnant." She said, looking around her to see if anyone had heard.

"Where is Marty anyway?" Buffy asked.

"Oh, he's gone to get my new basketball uniform." TJ replied.

"Basketball uniform?" I questioned, lifting my head up to look at him.

"Yup, I'm joining the team." He smiled.

"Oh my gosh, babe! I'm so proud of you!" I said, wrapping my arms around the taller boy.

"Thanks Babybear." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in closer.

"Congrats TJ." Buffy smiled.

"Thanks." TJ  replied, rubbing circles on my back with his hand.