"...Kip!"

Author's POV

It had been three days since TJ's breakdown but surprisingly TJ was doing just fine. Cyrus had been sleeping over at TJ's house to cuddle him to sleep every night since it happened and TJ was extremely grateful. 

It was Saturday the 22nd of March, also known as TJ, Marty and E.V's 14th birthday. Cyrus woke up to TJ planting wet, sloppy kisses all over his face. He giggled softly at the tickly feeling.

"Happy Birthday, babe." Cyrus chuckled in his raspy morning voice.

"Thanks baby. C'mon, I get to have Ice-Cream for breakfast!" TJ cheered like an excited little puppy.

"C'mon then, let's go down stairs." Cyrus smiled before standing up out of bed.

TJ grabbed hold of Cyrus' hand and pulled him down the stairs.

They got to the kitchen and there were two big blue helium balloons on the counter. One was a number 1 and the other was a number 4. They were surrounded by presents that were rapped.

"Happy Birthday!" Andi, Amber, Buffy, Marty, Jonah and walker jumped out from behind the counter.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks guys!" TJ Smiled.

"Our pleasure." Amber replied.

"Happy Birthday, bro." He added looking to Marty.

"Thanks, Dude. Now open your presents!" Marty exclaimed.

TJ walked over to his presents and took the first one.

"Oh, That one is my one!" Walker pointed out.

TJ tore the rapping paper off and pulled the gift out. It was a black hoodie with a pride flag displayed on the front.

"I had no idea what to get you and then I realised you wear hoodies a lot and you're gay so I combined the two together and came up with that." Walker explained.

TJ smiled and put the hoodie on. 

"Thanks, dude. I love it." TJ replied.

"I'm glad you do." Walker said.

"Okay, next one!" Marty jumped excitedly.

"Why are you so excited for me to open my presents?" TJ asked his brother slightly amused.

"Because he get's to open his after." Buffy chuckled fondly at her boyfriend.

"Well then I might as well go as slow as possible." TJ joked.

"No you won't!" Marty replied, crossing his arms.

"Relax, I was kidding." TJ shook his head and took the next present.

"That one is from me." Andi said.

TJ opened it and smiled. It was a Shamballa bracelet with black beads and basketball beads in a switch pattern. TJ genuinely loved it.

"Thanks Andi, it's amazing." TJ told her.

"You're welcome. I made it." She replied.

"You're talented." TJ said Impressed.

"Thanks." Andi said. Marty groaned impatiently and everyone sniggered.

"Calm down babe, we have all day." Buffy told him, putting her arm around her boyfriend's waist.

"I'm calm." Marty sighed, sounding salty.

"If you say so." TJ replied, not convinced as he chose which present to open next.

"That one's off me!" Cyrus exclaimed as he picked up a gift bag.

TJ gave him a subtle wink to the boy who was standing behind him smiling fondly.

He dipped into the gift bag and picked out one of the wrapped presents. He unwrapped it and a small white box was revealed. He opened it to see a silver bracelet with 'TJ & Cyrus' engraved on it and on the back it had their anniversary date on it: '12th March 19'. 

"Awww, baby I love it." TJ cooed and he pulled Cyrus into a hug. 

"I have a matching one." Cyrus stated, hugging back.

They pulled away and Cyrus held up his wrist to show TJ the bracelet. 

"Can you put mine on for me?" TJ asked with a bright smile.

"Sure, give it here." Cyrus said.

TJ handed him the bracelet and held his wrist out. Cyrus wrapped it around his boyfriends arm and connected the clasp.

"I now pronounce you, Husband and Husband. You may kiss the groom." Amber joked.

"Well I wouldn't ever turn down that offer." TJ smirked as him and Cyrus leant towards each other. Their lips touched for a couple of seconds and they pulled away.

"There's more presents where that came from." Cyrus said.

TJ smiled and went back to the gift bag pulling out the second present.

It was also rapped in the same baby blue rapping paper as the bracelet was But this one was slightly bigger. TJ opened it and it was a picture of him and Cyrus from when they went roller skating in a frame with red hearts on it along with a pride flag in the top corner. 

"I love it, baby." TJ told Cyrus.

"Good." Cyrus replied. TJ pressed a kiss to the top of his boyfriends head before setting the photo frame down carefully and picking up the next present.

"That's from me." Marty told him.

TJ opened it and it was a picture of him, Marty, E.V and their late brother Ty. They were at the park with Me-maw and Pops. EV hung upside down on the monkey bars with absolutely no fear at all while TJ hung on them the right way, holding on with his hands. Marty was sat on top of the monkey bars along with TY who held his little brother close so that he didn't fall.

"I remember this so well." TJ chuckled at the memory.

"The bee's are gonna eat me!" TJ and Marty yelled in a girly voice, imitating E.V before bursting out laughing.

"Thanks bro." TJ smiled.

"No problem." Marty smiled.

"Open the next one!" Amber instructed enthusiastically.

"Okay ,okay I'm going to." TJ chuckled.

"It's from me." Jonah told him.

TJ opened it and pulled out a pride flag with a smile.

"Thanks, Jonah!" He exclaimed.

"Don't mention it." Jonah replied.

"I'll go and get my present while you open Buffy's." Amber excused herself from the kitchen to get her brother's present.

TJ glanced at the big gift before unwrapping it. It was a massive photo of all of them from TJ's first day at Jefferson.

"Ooh, I love it. Thanks Buffy." TJ thanked her. 

"You're welcome." Buffy smiled.

"Okay I have your gift but you need to close your eyes, Babybro." Amber called from the hall.

"But why?" TJ questioned.

"Because I said so." Amber replied form the other side of the door.

Cyrus put his hands over TJ's eyes so that he couldn't see.

"Are your eyes closed?" She asked.

"Yeah." TJ called back.

Amber walked into the room with TJ's gift causing everyone's mouths to drop.

"And, open!" Amber instructed.

Cyrus removed his hands from TJ's eyes and TJ's eyes filled with tears.

"A puppy?!" TJ exclaimed happily.

"Yup and you get to name him." Amber told him, handing him the puppy.

He was pure white and his tongue hung out naturally. TJ took the puppy into his arms and the Pomeranian licked his face. 

"I'm going to call him... Kip!" TJ decided.