FINALE

"Soojin..."

Yoongi looks at Jimin.

"Treat her well... She's a good person, almost like another you to me. Literally no one can replace you but still.., she was too kind on me."

"Still, you treated her wrong."

"I was mistaken- Ugh... That's why I'm telling you to take a better care of her than I did. I'm still feeling guilty though."

"Gee. You should be. I would've killed you if I were in Soojin's place."

"Like I don't know, Min Yoongi-ssi."

"Ssh, I hate you, Park Jimin."

"No, you don't."

"Shut up."

Jimin chuckles as he's enjoying how Yoongi is speaking to him bluntly.

"I better go now. OH my god..."

Yoongi stands up and hit his forehead with his palm.

"What happened?"

"I think Soojin is mad at me now. I left her without saying anything because I thought she was defending you..."

"Wait, did she?"

"Makes sense now. She knows everything, doesn't she? That's why she tried to defend you."

"Go tell her about this. She would really be happy to hear."

"Not today..? It's kind of late and maybe, I should talk to her tomorrow."

"Gee, aren't you two dating though?"

"She's been with me all day today, dude."

Jimin giggles and stands up.

"Okay okay, as your wish."

"Come here."

Yoongi hugs Jimin and pokes on his back.

"Let's not fight again. And don't fucking drink and cry again, you punk..! Are you a kid?"

"I won't! From now on, I won't."

"Aigoo..."

Yoongi hits his shoulder and smirks. Jimin scratches his ear and lowers his head.

"I'll be in touch, Park Jimin. Gotta go now."

"Okay..!"

He opens the door and stops for a while.

"Ahh.., Jimin-ah"

Jimin's eyes are sparkling because Yoongi just called him "Jimin-ah" again after all those years.

"I still have our songs though."

"No way!"

"For real. Have a visit to my studio. Let's listen to them again like good old days."

"I would love to..!"

Yoongi chuckles and waves.

"Goodbye, kid."

"Bye!"

As soon as Yoongi leaves his place, Jimin sobs again for the last time because he's on cloud nine at this moment. He has never thought that he would escape from his own guilt and mistake.

After that, he throws away the empty beer cans and also, gets rid of the remaining ones in the fridge.

"Happy days from now on, Park Jimin..!"

He speaks to himself and smiles the brightest.

Meanwhile at Soojin's apartment,

Jesus, what should I do..? Although I decided to leave Yoongi alone, I'm over-worried that he might still be mad at me. Ughhhhh-