Back to The Call

[ONE MONTH EARLIER]

*phone rings*

"....."

*continues ringing*

"...ugh"

I grab my phone on the other side of my bed and answer the call.

"Hello..?"

"Park Soojin-ssi?"

"Hmm?"

I look at the screen and see an unknown number.

"I'm sorry but who is this?"

"It's Min Yoongi. Do you remember?"

My eyes become wide and sit on the bed immediately.

"Oh...oh! Yes, I remember!"

"You just woke up?"

"Wait, what time is it now?"

"10:30"

"Hhh!"

I rush to the door.

"Park Soojin-ssi?"

"God, I'm so sorry. I'm messed up."

I just lean on the door and sit down on the floor. I should talk on the phone first. I shouldn't be rude. Gee.

"It's fine. Ahh... Are you free today?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I want to invite you to my studio. You know, I want you to listen to my songs that I wrote based on your posts and give me feedbacks."

"Oh, sure, I can come."

"You can come anytime though. I'm always here."

"I'll call you when I arrive, then."

"Okay, see you soon."

"See you..!"

I hang up, stand up and open the door. As expected, Jimin left me food outside. He does that almost every morning these days but I didn't wake up early today, so I missed him.

"OH no..."

Speaking of Jimin, I just remember that he and I are to meet up in the next hour. Like a date, by the way. However.., my unconscious is hesitating to go to him.

So, I decided to just go to Yoongi's studio and lie to Jimin by giving some excuses.

After an hour, I finished dressing up. Since Yoongi's studio is not that away from my place, I just decided to wear something casual - black T-shirt and grey sweat-pants. Then, I grab my bag and leave the house.

As I'm not in mood to drive and the place is quite close, I walk to there. Tying up my long straight hair into a ponytail, I feel my phone vibrating in my bag.

"Ugh, jesus"

I answer the call without looking at the caller.

"Hello?"

"Soojin-ah"

"Omma?"

"How was the interview yesterday?"

Yes.., I had to go to one job interview again yesterday and guess what, I didn't do well on purpose.

"It's fine. But don't expect anything."

"Anyways, what're you doing now?"

"On the way to see a friend."

"Okay okay, I'll call you later, then."