The Explanation

As Yoongi is still angry, I just can't start a conversation. I'm kind of afraid because I've never seen him being so mad like that. Never.

Instead of going to his studio, he drives to my apartment. He stops the engine and lowers his head, holding the steering.

"Oppa..."

"I'm sorry..."

He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"For..?"

"You were really pissed and done with Jimin and now, you're dating a man who had a beef with him."

"Oppa, can you tell me what happened?"

"First, let's go inside."

"Oh, okay..."

After we step into my apartment, Yoongi throws himself onto the couch and sighs.

"Park Jimin..."

[THREE YEARS EARLIER]

"MIN YOONGI!"

Jimin throws a beer can at him and holds his collar.

"What the fuck, Park Jimin!?"

"What have you done to me!?"

"What did I do!?"

"I hate you!"

Yoongi is dumbfounded and pretty puzzled a lot because Jimin has never raised his voice even for a bit at him. They have been good to each other until this day.

"You make me feel depressed. Day by day. You annoy me. You always annoy me, Min Yoongi."

Yoongi punches Jimin in his face and he loses balance and falls down to the floor.

"Park Jimin..."

He pulls Jimin's collar with force and gives him the most deadly stare he has never done on anyone.

"I have been good on you until today and I believe I did not do anything that would hurt you or make you depressed..."

"Hyung..."

Jimin starts sobbing.

"Park Jimin, you just hurt me."

He can't say a thing.

"You know I'm falling apart right now. My songs were robbed. I don't have any income now. Is that it? You were only there with me just because of my money!? HUH!?"

"YES!"

Yoongi stares at him in surprise. Then, he gives him hard blows on his face for three times.

"URGHHHHH, PARK JIMIN, HOW DARE YOU!?"

Suffering the pain, Jimin can't even speak but he keeps crying.

"DO NOT FUCKING CRY. YOU JUST HURT ME AND WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING, YOU HEARTLESS MAN!?"

Yoongi stands up and stares at him. There are some tears in his eyes, too.

"Park Jimin, I thought I have you.., at least. While my everything was gone, I thought I had you... And what is this? Huh? WHAT IS THIS?"

"Get out..."

"What..?"

Jimin gets up and hugs him.

"I SAID GET OUT OF THIS APARTMENT AND DO NOT COME BACK AGAIN."

Yoongi is speechless and can't move.

"Hyung.., I'm sorry..."

He shakes him off of his body and runs to his bedroom. He starts packing his things up in sadness and anger. Jimin leans on the wall and sobs as if nothing happened.