Park Jimin

[FOUR MONTHS EARLIER]

"YAH, KIM SEOKJIN!"

"SOOJIN-AH!"

I run to him and we hug each other so tightly that we start coughing.

"Oh my god, I miss you so much!"

"Same!"

"Aww? Namjoon-ssi?"

"Annyeong, Soojin-ssi."

Namjoon and I shake hands. He is a best friend of Seokjin.

"So, what do you guys want to eat right now? It's all on me!"

"For real?"

"Uh huh!"

"Because we aren't staying more than two days in Seoul here so..."

"Kim Seokjin, don't tell me you're going to make me cook."

"That's exactly what I'm thinking about."

"That's exactly what I thought about and I prepared everything. Come on! Let's go home."

So, I pick up Seokjin and Namjoon from the bus-station to my little apartment. Namjoon is from Ilsan but he stays together with Seokjin in Gwacheon because of his education. They always visit Seoul when they get off-days.

When we arrive at my apartment,

"Soojin-ssi?"

"Nae, Namjoon-ssi?"

"Tell me what I can do for you. We'll help."

"Oh-"

Seokjin pokes on his shoulder.

"You just sit in the living-room."

I almost burst into laughter because I know exactly what Seokjin means by his words. Namjoon stares at him and sighs.

"Okay..."

"Let's cook."

Seokjin and I cook together in the kitchen. He has been a really good cook since he was young. I learned a lot of recipes and tips from him. So, today, we made bibimbab and kimchi-jigae. I swear they're gonna make jjajangmyeon after that but anyway.

We three sit together at the dining-table and have our meal.

"Oh, Soojin's cooking is really good."

"No, mine is better."

"No, hers."

"Gee, okay!"

I just laugh at them because they're so sweet together.

Then, we start talking about our lives and updates. As Seokjin and I are always in contact, we two don't usually have anything big to talk about.

"Oh, Soojin."

"Yep?"

"I need to introduce you to my friend."

"From Gwacheon?"

"No no no, he's in Seoul."

"Uh huh? Who is it?"

"His name is Park Jimin."

"Park?"

"Yeah, same as yours."

"Oh, okay?"

"He'll help us deliver packages. You know what I mean, right? We both hate to pay extra money for delivery."

"Ugh, yeah, it's getting more and more expensive."

"Yes, that's why. Jimin said that he can help me without any charges."

"Oh well, that's good then. I think he and I should know each other, eh?"

"Or should I call him to come here?"

"Sure, you can."

"Are you okay with it?"

"Yep."

"Okay, so, let me call him."

Seokjin walks to the window and talks on the phone for a while with his friend.

*crack*

"Wh-"

I run to the kitchen and see Namjoon standing near broken pieces of a plate.

"Step back, Namjoon-ah."

"I'm so sorry, Soojin-ssi."

"No no no, it's okay! Go to the living-room. I don't want you to get hurt."

So, he quietly moves to the living-room and I start cleaning things up. While doing it, I hear Seokjin scolding him like his mother. Haha, Kim Seokjin being the mother he is.

"Soojin-ah, Jimin will be here in thirty minutes."

"Okay!"

Wiping the floor clean, I look at Seokjin staring at me in sorrow, plus surprise.

"What?"

"You live like this? Alone? Aren't you bored?"

"No? Hoseok comes here often."

"You guys should stay together."

"It's him who chose to live separately so...I had no choice."

"Aigoo, I see..."

He then walks to the living-room and lies on the sofa. Namjoon has already fallen asleep by the way.

"Wake me up when Jimin's here, okay?"

"Okay, Seokjin-ah."

After all the work in the kitchen has been done, I go into my room and surf the internet for a while.

About forty minutes later,

*door-bell rings*

I run to the door and open it. There, I see a guy with middle-parted dark-brown hair. He isn't as tall as Seokjin though.

"Umm? Is Kim Seokjin here?"

"Yes, he's here."

"You must be Park Soojin."

"Right. Nice to meet you, Park Jimin-ssi."

"Nice to see you!"

We shake hands and smile at each other. He's got that strange but interesting look in his eyes. Oh, he also has a sweet smile and squishy cheeks.

"Come in."

As soon as he steps in, Seokjin walks to him and they give each other a bro-hug.

"So, this is Park Soojin."

Seokjin put one hand on my shoulder,

"And this is Park Jimin!"

and the other on Jimin's shoulder.

"Take care of my friend, Jimin-ah. She lives here alone."

"Excuse me, I'm not weak."

"Just saying."

"I get it."

We three smile at each other, enter the living-room and begin talking, including Namjoon who just woke up from his dreamland.