Special Treatments and Flirtatious Twins

12:54pm

After Kate and I had finally caught each other up with everything that happened in our lives, Kate runs downstairs to grab some food because apparently, she hasn’t eaten since 2am. Man, she eats a lot. But she never puts on a pound.

We told each other how much we missed each other. I told Kate everything from the road trip to the beach-house, to Chase’s lame pick-up line at the restaurant involving paramedics. I even told her about that night. We cried together and she comforted me, telling me that it’s good that I’m going to court. I showed her the scars I got from his bite marks and she said that if she were there, she would have probably almost killed him, too, as Chase was about to do. She then droned on and on about how Chase was such a gentleman to me and how he really cares about me. In turn, she told me what she was up to in Washington. She told me how she had to break up with her long-term boyfriend because he was moving away. She told me how she’s been going around, dating lots of cute, available guys. She told me to try it too. I then, in turn told her about the adorable Chris and also about how bad I felt when I stood him up.

We all went downstairs for a late breakfast and the gang all caught up with each other. The guys were formally introduced to Kate, and we had a good time.

Later today, I plan on taking Kate on a tour with everybody, to show her around and get her accustomed to everything. I want her to get to know Josh and his quirkiness, Jamie and his serious, yet hilarious personality, and Chase, the jerk-hole. I’m gonna introduce her to Chris, Wendy, and maybe even Elaina. That’ll be very entertaining. I told her all about Elaina and even though I’m Spice, and Kate’s Sugar, she can still be pretty nasty at times when she needs to be. I’m sure she’d love to meet Elaina. I can’t believe that Chloe and Skye arranged for Kate to visit me! They’re such great friends.

CHASE- 1:04pm

I run downstairs after my shower, with my towel hung over my shirtless torso. Today’s workout was a little lonely, without Kat being there to keep me company. I gave her a day off because she seemed a little tired. I tried going into her room and waking her up, but she didn’t move a muscle. She was out cold.

When I’m downstairs, I see Kat rummaging the fridge, looking for food to eat.

“Hey babe, I was thinking,” I rub my wet hair dry with the towel, “Do you wanna go running in the evening, since I missed you this morning?”

Kat turns around and smiles slyly at me. I give her a confused look.

“Well, damn, you’re a hottie.” she checks me out, coming closer.

Wow, Kat’s never reacted to me like th—

“Kate?” I ask, a smirk tugging on my lips.

“In the flesh.” She giggles.

“Hey,” I smile charmingly.

“So you’re the famous Chase Matthews III?” She asks, her voice tracing with amusement.

“In the flesh.” I reply, repeating her.

“Ah… You’re pretty much all Kit Kat’s been talking about to me on the phone for the past month and a half.” She tells me, walking back to the counter, hopping up and sitting on it.

Kit Kat?

“Really?” I look up, surprised and a little hopeful.

“Don’t get your hopes up, it’s mostly all her just trashing you.” Kate chortles.

“Oh.” I say, looking back down and wiping my hair dry with the towel again.

“You’re the only guy she’s talked about this much since Evan….” She says, looking down at me from the counter, “You must be pretty special.”