Man-Whores and Slow Drivers

JUNE 6

Finally, last day of school! Buck has gone back to Canada. He left yesterday.

It is now 4th period. 3 more classes 'til school's done.

Skye and Chloe finally convinced me to come to Santa Monica with them. They absolutely promised me that they would spend every waking moment they have with me. Which is... Creepy. We are gonna start travelling to the cabin at around 6pm. I had to do a whole lot of last-minute packing. I don't know why we are going to Santa Monica, a 16 hour trip, in a car. Jamie said that it'd be fun to try.

Right...

I rush to my locker to put my textbooks back and get ready for our last class of the week. After this class, we'll probably just be chilling and having parties.

I get my AP American History textbook when I hear the most annoying sound known to man. Well, to me, anyway.

"Hey babe," I hear Chase's smooth, deep and annoyingly happy voice.

"Ugh." I grunt, not turning around.

Why does he insist on calling me these names?

"You haven't even spoken to me in 4 days. You'd think that two people who've showered together would talk more." He says. Loudly.

"Shut up!" I hit him hard on the side of his head. "Never talk about that. I don't want people thinking I'm a slut. I have a boyfriend, you know." I whisper fiercely. He smirks.

"That doesn't make you a slut." He says, rubbing his head.

"Well we can't all be man-whores like you, but it counts." I say.

"Man-whore?" He laughs.

"Yep. That's what you are." I tell him.

"How am I a man-whore?"

"Uh... Your reputation with girls. It's a huge turn off, you know." I tell him. I don't even know why I'm having this conversation with him. "Well, I have no interest in this conversation, so I'm gonna leave now." I say, leaving.

"Wait." He stops me. "I wanted to tell you that we're riding together." He says.

"Yeah, all 6 of us in the van... I know."

"We were originally gonna take the private jet, but Josh decided that it'd be more fun to do a road trip..." Chase says, leaning casually on my locker. I move back.

Ugh, rich people. They think they own everything.

"And now, it's just the two of us in my car," He says, a seductive smirk playing at his hot lips.

Okay, hot lips? Seriously?

"Skye and Jamie are riding together, and Chloe's riding with Josh. Then us."

"What!? How did that happen?" I ask, panicking. I am not prepared to spend half a day cooped up in a small car with the likes of him.

"I dunno..." He shrugs nonchalantly, a crap eating grin on his face

"You--! YOU--!" I stutter in helpless rage, yelling right in his face. "You did this, didn't you?!"

"Nope." He says, and then walks away with a smile plastered on his face. He's skipping a little. I really hate his ass right now. Actually not his ass, just him.

I kinda like his ass... God, I'm losing it.

I hate him! And his ass!

6:04pm