Hangovers and Job Hunts

KAT- 3:12pm

I wake up with a sharp shooting pain going right through my head. I sit up, groaning.

I try getting off the bed, eyes still closed. I set my foot on the ground; eyes closed and try to navigate my way through my room when suddenly, my foot gets caught on something solid and I fall- not being able to control it- face flat on the floor.

It moves.

"Kat?" Someone's deep voice grumbles slowly.

I suddenly open my eyes and see Chase on the floor beneath me. I'm lying across Chase's naked body; a blanket barely covering his lower half.

I quickly scramble awkwardly and uncoordinatedly to get off him- falling twice during the effort- and scurry out of his room and quickly into mine.

When I walk into my room, I'm immediately blinded by the bright sunlight streaming in from my window/wall.

"Ahhh!" I scream loudly, my head throbbing and the headache growing even stronger.

I close my eyes and crumble down and kneel on the floor for a while, getting adjusted to the stupid sunlight that temporarily blinded me just a moment ago.

When I'm done being moody, I head over into my washroom to take a shower.

When I walk into my washroom, I take off Chase's shirt, and then jump into the shower.

I freeze.

CHASE'S SHIRT?!

What. The hell. Happened last night?

While I'm the shower, slowly put it together, piece by piece, using the evidence from last night.

Me being drunk. Me in Chase's room. Chase being naked. Me wearing his clothes after... We had sex.

Oh god.

CHASE- 3:44pm

After I took my shower in the morning, it took me a while to finally calm down enough to go to sleep and get some rest.

I had the weirdest dream, though. I dreamt that I was back in the army and a bomb suddenly exploded, and out of the explosion came Kat. She just flew out of no-where and landed into my arms.

Anyway, I need to take a shower again.

I get up and see that Kat is already gone.

But her jacket, dress, and shoes are still here.

My back freakin' aches.

Gee, thanks, Kat.

I get into the shower.

KAT- 3:59pm

I get out of the shower.

That was a long shower, but it was well needed.

My throat was sooo dry in the shower that I even decided to drink some of the water. Eh, it's probably clean, anyway.

I can't believe how drunk I got yesterday.

Man, I'm so hung-over. I can't keep my eyes open.

I change into my summer dress because the shirt I'm wearing smells a lot like him. Well, it is his shirt.

And it smells good. I love guys who smell good.

But that doesn't mean I should go around humping every guy that smells good to me.

I'm wearing my favorite maxi dress, which looks like a two piece; a sleeveless bustier top and a flowy pink bottom skirt with a skinny brown belt.

I fold Chase's oversized -well, probably not oversized for him- and totally comfortable soft black V-neck, walk out my door and head into his room.