Epilogue

Changmin

“He was so quiet back then, but I was willing to break his silence.

To be honest, I was so scared when I first approached him. He was like, I'm not hungry so please eat by yourself, but that didn't stop me. I pursued him. I talked to him. I made him feel that I love him, but he was too numb to notice it.

I sent him roses everyday, anonimously. I sent him love letters to make him realize that he is beautiful, that someone loves him. I love him. Again, I guess he was too numb to notice it.

It's fine though, I don't want to rush things. We became friends, close friends, even best friend with benefits, as per Kevin. He caught us kissing in the club room and yes, we were not yet together by that time.

Time passed and we finally performed in front of every students in our university. It was his first time since 1-2 years? Correct me if I'm wrong, and surprisingly he did better than those artists who perform everyday. I am stunned by his voice.

Did I plan our performance? Yes! I am so proud to admit that I planned it.

It took me weeks, and I even asked for his friends' and brothers' help. Did it pay off? YES!

We became together after that and I swear, he's the best and the cutest boyfriend in the world! He was so clingy and I just love him so much.

I sighed and wiped my tears.

“Chanhee, wherever you are, I hope you're doing fine. I love you so much that it hurts. Why did you have to do that? I want to be mad at you, but I couldn't. Please always watch after me, okay? We'll see each other soon. I love you so much and this is and will never be the end.

I went to Chanhee's tombstone after delivering my eulogy. I placed a rose beside it. I felt Sangyeon caressing my back as my tears stream down.

I miss him so, so much.

I asked Sangyeon if we can burry Chanhee in the rose garden that I made for him and he agreed with me.

I bid my goodbye to Sangyeon as he still needs to clean Chanhee's things in their house.

I was about to go inside my house when I saw someone from afar, staring at me. I didn't hesitate to approach him.

“I saw you staring at me, do you perhaps know me?I asked him.

He nodded as he took of his shades, “Not only you but also Chanhee, and I don't just know him. I also loved him. If only I wasn't a coward before, I could've protected him.

I smiled as I finally figured out who he was.

“Fancy meeting you, my co-Chanhee lover. I am Ji Changmin.

He smiled back, “Younghoon. I am Kim Younghoon.