Chapter 2

Chanhee

The next day, I went to school an hour before my first class. I do this all the time, well that's only because I do a lot of things before I go to my room.

I went to grab a small box of pizza first before going to the rooftop. I always go here before my class starts, because it's peaceful. There are usually no students in the rooftop during morning so I can say that I own this place from 6 am until 7 am.

Well I guess not today.

I was about to enter the rooftop when I suddenly heard footsteps. I froze in my spot with my eyes open wide. Why is there a student here during these hours?

I peeked inside to check who's the student and if I know him. To my surprise, the figure looks familiar. His hair color is orange, and he's not wearing proper uniform. He's also dancing to some western song, which I didn't know.

I slowly entered the rooftop and went to the nearest chair, but even before I sat down, I heard him spoke.

"Hi there!" He said loudly. That voice...it's familiar.

I looked behind me, it was Changmin. No wonder his voice is familiar. He smiled at me, "Oh, good morning to you, New!"

I gave him a small smile and greeted him back. I sat on the chair and open the box of pizza that I bought. I told my siblings that I will not be eating breakfast with them, and my older brother, being the generous person he is, gave me extra money for food.

As for Changmin, he went to his bag and took his towel and tumbler. He looks dehydrated because of too much dancing, I guess?

"Did you see me dancing?" He asked me while raising his eyebrows. I took a bite from the pizza and shook my head, because I really didn't watch him dance. When I saw him dance, I was like oh a dancer. Maybe he's part of the dance club, which my bully is also a part of so I better not watch him.

He took a chair and sat beside me. "You're here early, huh."

I nodded, "I'm a-always early..."

"And why is that?" He asked.

Again, I shook my head. "Nothing...I just l-like going early..."

He didn't ask questions afterwards. He just stayed on his seat while using his mobile phone. He already wiped his sweat, but I guess he's not the best wiper.

I had a mini debate with myself if I'll offer some pizzas or not, but I went with the first option.

"D-do you want s-some?" I asked him. His eyes sparkled as he took one slice.

"Thank you for this! I really haven't eaten yet because I just finished exercising. You're the best!" He even winked at me.

That made me giggle. I have never giggled again in my entire life, until now. This boy is really one of a kind, and he's also cute. I just wish that he won't change like my former friend. My ex-boyfriend.

After finishing the pizzas, I brought out the milk that I also bought, thanks to my older brother.

"You sure are hungry." Changmin teased.

I gave him a small smiled, "A bit. I d-didn't eat b-breakfast too..."

He just nodded and fixed his bag, "I'll be going first now since I still need to take a bath because I stink! Thank you for the pizzas! See you later!He said. I just smiled and watched him as he left the rooftop. 

I sighed when he's no longer in my sight. I looked up to sky, how can I trust someone easily despite experiencing those? Did my parents give birth to me so that I can experience the same pain over and over again? Again, I sighed. 

This is just too unfair for me. I did nothing but love him. I gave him everything that I have, everything that I have. I showered him with love and compliments. I supported him, but what did I get in return? Pain. Trouble. Harassment. Bullying. Beating. I don't even live the same way anymore. I keep telling my older brother that I'm fine, that everything's fine, because I don't want him to worry about me. He's the only person that I have now, and I don't want to be a burden to him. 

But at least, after months of picking on me, they finally stopped. They just completely ignored me, as if I'm a dead person. Honestly, I think I am. 

I was back to my senses when my phone rang. No, it wasn't a call from someone nor text message. It was my alarm, and that means I should go to my first class now. I wiped the tears that were supposed to fall down, fixed my things and went to the locker room. 

Before I opened my locker, which is located in the most right corner of the room, I saw a rose lying below it. I took it and looked around, to check if someone just dropped it or what. When I saw none, I have decided to put it in my bag and keep it. I unlocked my locker and quickly opened it to get some of my books, but those were not the ones that caught my attention. 

An envelope.

With furrowed eyebrows, I took the envelope that says "For the pink-haired boy". I opened and read the letter inside it. 

To: New

Your smile looks good on you. Please smile more often. 

From: Founder of Milk Couple

PS. I just left the rose below because I can't find a hole to insert it. Only this letter fits.

And for a second, I felt my heartbeat stopped. 

Who is this "founder of milk coupleand what does he want from me?