Chapter 1

"Hello! I am Ji Changmin, and I'm a dancer. Please take care of me!" A jolly boy who just entered his classroom introduced himself.

Ji Changmin, also known as Q, is a famous dancer in South Korea. He became popular when his dance covers suddenly became trending nationwide.

Meanwhile, New doesn't seem to be interested. He's just doing his daily routine, sitting in the leftmost seat just to stare at the window. He's been doing that for years already, well maybe since that incident happened.

Changmin, who's still in front looking for a seat suddenly looked at the boy in the leftmost chair.

He's so gorgeous in that pink hair.

Changmin thought. He took a deep breath and approached the boy with a big smile on his face. The boy slowly looked at him. Changmin offered his hand, "Hello! My name is Ji Changmin and I just moved here. Can I sit beside you?"

He asked the boy. New, the boy with pink hair, was shocked when Changmin talked to him. He nodded and said, "S-sure..." He's still unsure if his classmates are pranking him again.

Changmin scratched his nape, embarrassed because his first crush in his new school just declined their supposed to be handshake. He went to sit beside him as the class went on.

First day seems to be easy. You just need to introduce yourself, learn your schedule, know more about your teachers and socialize with your new classmates; which Changmin didn't do because he was busy admiring the beauty of the boy beside him.

I'm pretty sure his name is as gorgeous as him.

Changmin once again said to himself. Throughout the first session, Changmin has been doing nothing but staring at the pretty boyㅡwho's also doing nothing.

"That's it for today. You may take your break. After your short break, your other teachers will also go here to explain a few things about their subjects. You may go now." The teacher said.

And as if on cue, almost all students ran outside. Almost, because someone stayed on his seat.

Changmin was about to leave the room when he looked back because he noticed that the pretty boy haven't done a single move since the last time they talked.

He smiled, "This is a nice moment to speak with him." He said to himself before approaching the boy with a big smile on his face.

He patted the pink haired boy shoulder, "Hello! Are you not going to eat something?"

Startled by the sudden touch, New moved aback, almost falling from his seat. "I-i'm still f-full..." New said in a soft voice.

Changmin giggled. He's so cute! I wanna keep him inside my pocket! He thought.

Changmin cleared his throat to calm himself before speaking, "Is that so? That's quite sad. I just transferred here, and I am not familiar yet with some places. I was hoping you could accompany me the whole day." He even pouted, hoping that the other boy would pity him.

New hesitated at first, Shall I give him a tour? But what if he's one of those mean students who just want to prank me?

But in the end, he couldn't resist Changmin's cuteness. "I c-can give y-you a t-tour..." He even cursed at himself for stuttering because apparently the boy in front of me has an overflowing visual.

Changmin's eyes widened. He suddenly jumped around while screamingㅡthat dolphin scream that he does whenever he's too excited.

"I am Chanhee...but call me New..." New said in a small voice while looking down. Changmin smiled at him, "Nice to meet you, New! My name's Changmin and I'm your friend!"