Boo shot me a look.

"Don't act so righteous just because you're practically living with your boyfriend!"

It was about a month ago when P'Podd and I made our relationship public at the university. It was the same time he came back from his internship.

A lot of people didn't seem to be surprised as for them, it's been a long time coming, and Boo was one of those people.

Although, there were some, who were in different about it, just like Tol, who refused to acknowledge me every time we happened to bump into each other, everything was well.

"That's not the point. The point is, what are you using porn for? How about your girlfriend?"

I wasn't sure if it's normal, but even before P'Podd, I rarely watched AVs. Well, it could be because, I couldn't have much time with how gregarious I was back then.

"I do have a girlfriend for some months now but she never let me past the second base and it's just so frustrating as hell. But I really like her so instead of going behind her back and hook up, I just content myself with AVs whose actresses look like her and masturbate."

I gaped at Boo.

Seriously, is this even a thing for boyfriends?

Fvck!

Why the hell did this sound so familiar?

"Haven't you considered, that maybe, she just isn't ready yet?"

Boo sighed before he put his phone down beside him and regarded me.

"Earth, I got that. That's why I'm trying to entertain myself without cheating on her."

I rolled my eyes.

"And you seriously think she won't feel bad when she finds out that you've been masturbating with some girls on your phone behind her back?"

Boo made a face as he checked on his phone.

"Well, she gave me no choice. She has to understand. I don't want to force her but I got needs myself."

I gaped at Boo.

Is this how P'Podd thinks too!?!

"Wait a minute, why are you suddenly grilling me huh? Don't tell me, you never watched porn before?"

I did.

Specially after P'Podd and I got together, but it was only for reference, I didn't masturbate on it.

"You know what? Why don't you just leave me alone? On second thought, wait for me, I need a ride back to the dorm but I still need to look for an actress who looks exactly like her."

I blinked at Boo.

"You do that!?!"

He shrugged.

"Ask you to wait for me?"

I glared at Boo who gave out a sheepish smile.

"Yeah? I mean, it's easier to imagine when they look almost the same."

Fvck!

Is P'Podd doing this too?

When he's at his apartment or alone somewhere, did he also touch himself as he watched an AV actor who looked like me!?!

The hell!

I stood up from beside Boo as I made up my mind.

"Hey, Earth? Where are you going? Give me a lift! Oiii!"