I just felt that, with P'Podd, it's so hard not to touch and claim your person that way when I could have just slept with anyone back then.

That was why I started researching. Google and videos had been my refuge lately.

I didn't tell P'Podd though. I didn't want to scare him out when he found out that I still wasn't confident about all this.

I mean, I was sure he'd understand, considering this is my first relationship with a guy but, I also didn't want to know about me watching videos about it.

Also, I may or may not have specifically searched about well built, clipped bottom.

Yes, I also learned the jargons.

Also, I had been planning to return the favor and finally perform my first blow job.

"Earth, Please, stop giving me ideas."

P'Podd glared at me before he finally cleared his mess and went back to eating casually.

"Don't you want to do it?"

I asked nonchalantly and this time, I had to stand up and hastily offered P'Podd a glass of water when he started choking on his food.

"Seriously, Earth! What is wrong with you!?!"

P'Podd was back to glaring at me when he recovered.

"Can you please stop talking about it? At least over food?"

I made a face.

"Well, I'm sorry. The food just made me realized I had been hungry all this time. I mean, don't get me wrong, yours is the best heads I had by far but, don't you want to do the real thing?"

P'Podd shook his head and looked at me incredulously.

"What? I'm just saying. Anyway, don't you want to do it with me?"

I was really curious.

P'Podd was very vocal about being in love with me but he never did anything way past blow jobs ever since and I kind of wondered why.

"Seriously, Earth, are you really asking me that?!?! I had long been wanting to have sex with you since that time you walked around our room naked on your second day at the uni."

I blinked at P'Podd.

That was years ago.

"Then what's stopping you now?"

P'Podd finished the water off before he replied.

"It's not that easy. We need to prepare."

I nodded.

Indeed, I got that.

P'Podd told me he only had oral sex with Tol in which the latter performed it for him and it was the case with all his past hook ups so I presumed, he never had penetrative sex and based on my reads, it would never really gonna be easy at first, that was why, I understood his apprehensions.

"Fine. I understand. But, will we ever be able to do it before you graduate?"

He's graduating in a couple of months.

"Why do you suddenly want to have sex? Isn't my heads enough?"

If he only knew.

P'Podd's mouth felt so great, but lately, with P'Podd sashaying around half naked, I just couldn't help but feel things.

And that night wasn't an exception.

And he needed to know that.

I could give him time to prepare but I would also want us to do other things. This, I told him something which I had been thinking since I saw him almost naked in the kitchen.

"On the contrary, I was hoping if you could give me one tonight."

P'Podd smirked and I just knew, it wasn't just I who felt it that night.

"Just one?"

I smirked before I walked to where he was and sat by the edge of the table.

"It's up to you, it's the weekend after all."

I saw him bit his lip before he run his hand over my protruding track pants.

"Wanna bet?"

I shrugged.

"Only if it meant I get to have a blowjob."

P'Podd stood up and went for my lips as I felt his hand inside my track pants.

I groaned.

I though I was wrong.

I didn't think I could hold back for long.

A/N

Where you all  Babiis at!?!?!

My gosh!

I can't with OffGun! 💚💚💚