Chapter 1: Infertility.

"Come on Benny, hold on a bit more for me, please..." Frida said moaning but it was too late, Benny came inside her pleasuring himself but she didn't reach the orgasm. He sidestepped with the most satisfied face anyone could have while Frida frowned disenchanted, lifted her pelvis a little to make sure the sperm arrived at the place it had to arrive and Benny was at her side already asleep. She got out of bed and of course she couldn't stay like that, went to the bathroom to finish the job that Benny didn't finish.

The next day the children had already gone to school and while they were having breakfast Benny was reading the newspaper and Frida finished preparing the eggs. He took a sip of his orange juice and got up, going to where Frida was, hugged her from behind and started to kiss her by the neck. "You're beautiful today," he ran his hand down her belly to reach her pubis and began to caress it.

"Benny, what do you want? I'm a little tired and I need to finish this to take a bath," she said as turned around to face him.

Benny continued kissing her down her lips to her breasts that were only covered by a tiny transparent shirt that showed her nipples. "Why don't we take advantage of the fact that you are ovulating?" She closed her eyes, knew that they should try once more in case the previous night hadn't worked and although she honestly wasn't so sure if she could do it, she decided not to say no.

"Can I ask you something?" Benny nodded and take her up to the kitchen island. "Last night you didn't make me come and it's not fair," he lowered her panties and began to finger and kiss her. "Wait, you have to promise me that you will make me come this time," Frida said putting her hands and separating him a bit from her.

Benny was already desperately excited and couldn't wait to make love to her "I promise you my love", without thinking twice he took his face to her pussy and started doing his job.

As always he owned it and made it excellent, sometimes Frida missed that the sex between them was like that, she put her hands in his hair squeezing it while he didn't stop and she screamed incessantly. "Right there Benny," she moaned and moaned. Then he helped her off the island and sat on the chair, she sat on top of him and began to penetrate her. Now both were bursting with pleasure. She whispered in his ear and he in hers as he kissed her neck.

"Love you baby," he repeated constantly but she began to feel a little strange, couldn't tell if he was referring to her or the baby they longed for.

A month later and after not having stopped trying for a single day Frida feels the absence of menstruation and somehow something inside her began to suspect, it was a possibility that she was pregnant."Benny, love I have to tell you something," she said while they were still in bed ready to get up.

"What's wrong?" He ran his hand through her hair.

"My period is a week late and I've always been regular, maybe I should go to the doctor to get rid of doubts," he smiled and ran his hand down her belly kissing her cheek.

"Do you think there is a mini Benny causing the absence of your menstruation?" She sat on the bed and sighed, she knew that he was excited fast enough and although she in a certain way also wanted to know, she needed to be more controlled with her emotions.

"Benny, I don't know... we should wait because it's not the first time we go through this," although he knew that she was right he didn't care and the excitement of thinking that this time it could be kept him hopeful and alive.

"It's fine, we can go and confirm what the result is." That morning was as the others, the kids got ready, had breakfast and take them to school. After that they went to the hospital to be able to do the tests for Frida and determine if she was pregnant or not.