Chapter 30

Terells's POV

Today was the big day I had everything planned out to the detail. Chrissy thought we were just going house hunting and having the rest of the day to ourselves. Rosa and Rose are at the house watching the kids so we have all the time in the world. 

We had 5 properties we had set our eyes on for a while and she was finally available to come with. The thing is I've already purchased the houses they are mine. She's just going to think they are for sale. Whichever she picks we can live in and the other I plan on renting out like my other properties. 

Your boy was definitely always in his bag and always trying to put a smile on Chrissy's face. As I walked back into the condo it sounded pretty quiet for the morning. It was 10 a.m and it was time for us to ride out. 

I had things to handle this morning so I had to slipped out a little earlier then Chrissy. She had no type of clue what type of day she was in for.

Walking into the kids room they were all asleep. I'm guessing they just got fed and put to nap. Slipping out I headed to our room. Chrissy was on the bed watching T.V. She had on this two piece skirt set I could just bend her over right now.

"Good Morning" I greeted leaning in for a kiss. 

Kissing me back she pulled away as my hand started to slide up her thighs making me chuckle. 

"You're such a horn dog" she chuckled

"Don't act like you don't want it. Every time I touch you, you soaking wet" I shrugged. 

Ignoring my comment she got her bag and headed towards the door.

"We have somewhere to be so I don't know what you talking about" she smirked 

Getting up I followed her out the door not before smacking it on the way out. 

"You're so annoying" 

Making our way to the nursery the kids were still asleep. Rosa was next door with the door open watching Tele-novas and shit. We said our goodbyes and let he know we were leaving. 

"You want anything to drink before we leave? I don't want us to be late so we can't make any stops." I asked as I looked into the fridge. 

"I'll take some apple juice. That's funny though because I'm sure you would've made time to fuck." she answered

"We can still make time for that" I teased while handing her the juice making her blush.

That's the thing about her. She was still nervous around me made me feel like we were little kids. Even though we haven't been together for 5 years like some people. I just know she's the one and if it takes more then 5 years or you have a baby and you don't see it. Y'all might as well throw the cards in. 

True love is something that's hard to find. Although things can get complicated I've never felt more at peace. 

Making our way out the door we locked up. It wasn't long before we arrived to the first house. Chrissy was so quiet the whole car ride. She probably tired of moving and think this is about some other shit. This is a whole different ball game though.