Chapter 11

*Chrissy's POV*

I woke up still laying my naked body on Terell's chest he was up watching T.V. I was still tired so I just laid there.

"Good morning to you"

"Morning" I mumbled

"You working today?" he asked

"Shitttt . I don't remember the last time I went"

"You Going to get fired"

"How is that possible If the store is mines once I graduate"

"I guess" he mumbled

I didn't have a care In the world while I was laying on his chest but I was still tired.

"I'm hungry"

"You want to Go out For breakfast?" he asked 

"Nope I don't want to leave the house. Can you please make me some breakfast? "

"Although I want to I don't feel like cooking"

I groaned getting out of bed going to brush my teeth and getting in the shower. Terell joined me putting his strong hands around my waist.

We took a shower in silence just looking into each others eye's. I put on Terell boxers and one of his shirts laying back in bed.

"I can't stay home with you all day today I'll come soon and I'm going to go get you breakfast so go downstairs so you can get it once I come drop it off" he said while putting on his clothes.

He was about to spray on some cologne "DON'T" I semi yelled.

He stopped remembering that it made me throw up the other day then threw it in the garbage.

I guess i was going to be home practically all day by myself.

I walked downstairs to the living room with Terell. He was in the kitchen getting something to drink.

"What time you coming home?" I asked

"I won't be long I'll be here by lunch time to stay with your lunch so you don't cook"

I nodded standing on tippy toes giving him a kiss before he walked out the door. I locked the door behind him going to wait on the couch for him to come back with my food.

It was 8 and there was nothing good on T.V i was so tired and so hungry. I was nodding off when Terrel called me telling me he was outside.

I walked out to his car going to the driver's door. He rolled down his window handing me a Denny's plate.

"Thanks baby" I said taking it about to turn to go inside the house.

"Damn I can't get no love" he asked.

I leaned in the car door giving him a peck on the lips only for him to deepen it sliding his tongue into my mouth making our tongues dance in sync.

He sucked on my tongue pulling us apart. He grinned I frowned he had to leave now.

"Don't give me that face I'll be back before you know it." he said stroking my face.

"Bye. Be safe love you"

"Love you too and I will don't forget to lock the damn door hurry up and get inside"

When i walked in the house is when he finally drove off. I locked the door turning off the t.v downstairs getting something to drink and walking upstairs.