Chapter 10

*Chrissy's POV*

Terell really think I forgot about Ebony trifling ass I can't wait to see her so I can beat that ass. She trying to pin a baby on my brother and boyfriend I'm not having it.

I made some people find out where she live and today all hell is going to break loose.

Momo, Ogeline and I about to roll up on her right now we had people watching her so we know where she stay so house visit it is.

We rolled up to this ratchet house house slowly we had on all black and of course you know we strapped. I knocked on the dorr and her come Ebony the big ass hoe. Her stomach looked big but it was odd looking as if it was fake.

"Hey Ebony" I said with a grin.

"The fuck yall hoes doing on my property I can call the police you know" she said pulling out her phone.

I slapped her phone out of her hand and lifted her shirt. I almost caught a heart attack at what I seen under her shirt. This bitch had on a false baby trying to get money out of people nigga's and shit.

I don't know what happened but I blacked out. I started to beat this hoes ass all up and down her porch dragging her like a mop she didn't get no licks. There were people outside recording the whole fight. I opened her house door dragging her in closing the door and taking out my baby pistol.

"Bitch don't make me bust a cap up your ass fucking with my nigga's and if you call the police I guarantee you I'll be here again" I said throwing her down and leaving here there leaving with my girls.

Momo drove and I took the passenger seat while Ogeline took the back seat.

"Damn bitch you beat that hoe ass man" Momo laughed

"That bitch got me all worked up lying on my brother and Terell. When these hoes gon learn to stop being money hungry" I sighed

We drove to Terell's house so I could take a shower and they left to go home since they moved in together. I was taking a shower when I heard the front door open and a bunch of people voice's. I'm guessing Terell brought company meaning I actually have to put clothes on to Walk around the house.

I was hungry so I got dressed so I could go get me something to eat. I put on a sweat suit and put on some slides. I walked downstairs to see my Terell, Mike, Jr and 3 other dudes I didn't know.

"Look who's here" Jr said sarcastically looking at me like i did something

"What?" I asked

"You think we wouldn't hear about you beating Ebony ass and we seen the video" he replied

"I don't know what you talking about I was home sleeping all day" I stated matter-of factly

"So what's this" he said putting up my phone showing me the video. I didn't say anything I could feel Terell glaring at me burning a whole on the side of my face.

"Umm well I'm going to go buy something to eat so bye" i said turning around

"Wait pick some stuff up for us while you on your way back"

I grunted. "Write it all down"

I went to Terell and pulled him towards the kitchen. I could tell he was mad but shit it is what it is.

"She faked it" I blurted

"Faked what"

"The pregnancy. That's why I fought her I didn't go over there to fight I was just going to give her a warning then I seen the false belly so I blacked out." I explained