Chapter 28

*Chrissy's POV*

I literally felt like I was going to go crazy the only sounds I heard now were cries and whining. I haven't had a good night rest in forever and it was starting be overwhelming. I was having the worst mood swings and I literally didn't want to talk to anyone.

Terell was concerned which I could understand but I just wanted to be left alone. It was really hard being a new mother and to three kids at that.

Although my whole family wanted to help me I didn't really want their help because I felt like it was my job to take care of my kids and I didn't feel like being a burden to anyone. I wasn't on my meds and I wasn't able to smoke because I planned on breastfeeding my children for a long time because I wanted healthy children.

It's only been two weeks and I didn't know how I was going to get through these sleepless nights. Everyone was being a big help when I let them but for some reason I just felt like I was going crazy.

"What you doing in here?" Terell asked as he walked into our bedroom

"Nothing just breathing" I sighed

"You really look horrible babe and I'm only telling you that because I care about you. Do you feel like you need to go back on your meds? If you do that's fine you'll probably still be able to breastfeed hopefully." he started

"I find it crazy how everyone has something to say when I haven't even done anything at all. You can tell them all that, I'm never getting back on my meds again if they don't like it they can kiss my ass and I mean that" I grumbled

"Ok do as you please. I'm just relaying the message and try to be nice to everyone please" he pleaded

"Yeah okay and I want to know why the fuck they telling you this shit instead of me if they have a problem with me" I continued

"They probably feel like I know how to talk to you better" he shrugged lying beside me

Wrapping his hands around me he held me tight which felt so good. I really needed this right now.

For some reason I started bawling and Terell of course was there to soothe me. I really felt sleep deprived and stressed. I was used to getting an average of 7-12 hours of sleep a day now I live off 2-4 hours of sleep. This is ridiculous and if I would've known I was going to have triplets I would've worn a condom or something. 

Before I could finish enjoying the moment Teavana started crying. I rushed to the kids room because I didn't need her waking up Tevin and Tevon I really don't need them all up right now. 

I quickly breastfed her and changed her little pamper and put her back to sleep. I fed Tevin and Tevon in their sleep so that they wouldn't wake up soon and checked their diaper but they were dry. 

I loved being a mom but it was stressful and not to mention I was new to all of this. It's funny how I had triplets for my first children but really that's what my little young ass get for not using any type of protection. I was being grown and now I have to deal with repercussions.  

I needed to take a nice little walk to clear my mind since I could jog or run because I just had my kids. We had a trail going around the house since King & Terell would never allow me to go to a public gym because most likely it'd be a routine and I'd be basically a target according to them. 

They have me living by all these rules and they think that I would actually be a sane person. NO that's impossible. 

"So I'm going to go for a walk on the trail so keep an ear out for the monitor. Call Rose if you need any help it's not like she doing anything anyways" I informed him