Chapter 14

*Terell's POV*

I woke up the next morning with Chrissy naked body beside me. Last night she put it down on me but I'm starting to get scared to have sex with her cause of the baby.

I took my hands off her slowly and she instantly woke up.

Without opening her eye's she spoke.

"Morning baby" she mumbled with a raspy voice

"Morning" I replied kissing her cheek then.sitting up.

"Go get ready I didn't forget about yesterday" she stated

I honestly knew my dad was somewhere around either drunk pissing on himself because he probably went back to his old ways. I didn't tell Chrissy because I knew she was going to stress this and I don't want my baby stressing out at all.

Chrissy stomach was getting big it was cute she looked good being pregnant and she better get used to it cause I want me a soccer team.

I got up yawning heading inside the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower leaving Chrissy in bed. Once I was about to get out the shower I heard her brushing her teeth. 

Chrissy was naked in front of the mirror looking at herself. She always does that for like 5-10 minutes before she gets in the shower everyday even before she was pregnant.

I walked up behind her grabbing her ads making her giggle then rubbing her belly.

"Let me go take a quick shower. Can you make me a fruit salad please?"

I nodded. Although Chrissy always getting on my nerves especially with her Damn hormones I still love her flaws and all. It's like I can't live without her which sometimes scares me. I been thinking bout quitting the game but before her I would not even think or try to think about that.

I'm not leaving no time soon but it's the thought that counts. I'll be able to last in the game long enough with me thrashing them east coast nights and with the feds having no clue about my business I'm good.

I only have one thing on my record and it's battery I feel like I'm invisible even though I'm clearly not.

I put on clothes that Chrissy laid out for me. I went downstairs fixing her a fruit salad which took me a little minute because I had to make a big bowl plus I had to cut all these damn fruits by myself.

I got her a bottle of water because I know she would need it. I went out front to go get the car and put her stuff in the passenger seat.

I parked the car in front of the door and she came out not to long after. Chrissy came out with these lol ass black shorts and this white shirt that says "I'm pregnant not fat" with the words in black with some forces. My baby always look good regardless of where we going and we matching as always. I had on a white Polo V-Neck, Some Black polo pants and all white forces. 

She opened the door sitting in the car grabbing her fruit bowl.

"Thanks you finally made enough" she smiled

"You welcome." "What I told you about wearing those little ass shorts though?" I asked

"I have one father and you damn sure don't look like him" she replied.

"I was your daddy last night though" I smirked while pulling out the drive way.

She started blushing hard and just ate and hushed up.