Chapter 22

******First thing first it's really hard giving ya'll good sex scenes being that I'm not experienced in that department at all so I do what I can and I don't put real words anymore so I won't trigger a private chapter******

*Four Months Later*

It was getting closer and closer to my due date and nervous wasn't the word for how I was feeling. I was bored most of the time not being able to drive anymore. All I did was sit home, hang with my girl and work at the boutique when I was feeling up to it.

I've been off my meds and I was handling it pretty good which surprised everyone. Terell has been here for me through everything which means so much to me even though I may not express how I feel.

In less than three weeks I'll be giving birth to three kids and I'm far from ready. i know that I'd be saying goodbye to sleep. 

Terell moved us into the same neighborhood as my father so I'll have Rosa around to help me and not only that but Momo, Nia and Cia will be staying in our guest rooms so I'll have more than enough help especially with the boys always gone on trips.

"Whatcha thinkin bout baby momma" Terell walked into our room pecking me on the lips.

"Nothing" I replied. "How was your day?" I asked

"It was ight" he answered kicking his shoes off and pulling off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers.

I could hear Mike, Jr and Quan somewhere in the house and I wasn't even gonna try to greet them because i'm practically naked.

"I'm going to get all up in that pregnant pussy tonight" he said kissing my neck 

Giggling I pushed him away. "You don't get tired of having sex all day damn" I laughed 

"Don't even do that you know you be letting the whole neighborhood know how deep I am in that thang" he flexed

"Shut up" I blushed. "The boys here though you know I cant stay quiet" I confessed

"I don't care" he shrugged.

"I do" I protested before he shut me up with a kiss. 

I don't have to tell ya'll how I was horny I swear pregnancy had my sex drive above the clouds and I guess this was just a benefit for Terell so I believe. Terell was always fast with stripping me naked big or not.

He ate my cookie nibbled on it driving me insane. He was swirling and slurping with his tongue and I knew for sure the neighbors could literally hear me despite how big the house is and I knew our brothers could hear it because our door was open and it echoed through the house. 

Fingering and eating me at the same time Terell had me riding of a wave of pleasure it wa so good I couldn't take anymore. To think that I was about to get some dick had me thinking at this moment how am I gon make this.

Laying me down on my securing my head he put my legs around his neck and started to enter himself inside of me. Stroking in and out slowly he started to pick up his pace which started to feel even better. I wanted some long deep strokes but I know that could hurt my babies and so did he so we had to go slow. 

Terell and i was sweating beyond control our room smelled like sex and my legs were still shaking from the orgasm I just received. I really don't believe Terell and I sex life will ever get boring because the more we do it the better it gets.

"I love you baby daddy" I whispered

"I love you too future wife and mother of my kids" He said kissing my lips, jaw and lowering himself and kissing my belly.