Chapter 2

Continuing From Last Chapter

" Why would you want my number if I'm so rude?" I asked looking up from my phone

" Because deep down I know there's a nice side"

" Well you wrong so you can keep it pushing now" I smirked

" You might as well let me get ya number so I can take you out to lunch or dinner"  he smiled

I dont know if it would hurt to give him my number & maybe go out. He was fine & knew my brother so how much could it hurt going on one date & scaring him off lol.

I handed him my phone so he could call his phone off mine's.

" Bye beautiful see you soon" he winked

Funny thing is I never catched this nigga's name so no need for me to save his number I'll catch it when he hit's me up.

* Friday night *

So Terell had texted me that same day on Wednesday when he got my number so he could take me out for dinner. I gave in because that boy was fine and couldn't nobody deny it. My phone vibrated so I knew he was downstairs.

I had on a nice bodycon dress that I was bodying right now.  I walked out my building and there he was in his white Range. He came out giving me a one arm hug knowing that was all i was going to give him and oppened my door. I thanked him and we left.

" How was your day ma? " he asked 

" Good you ? " 

" Straight. You just made it better though "

" How is that ? " i questioned

" By letting me see your beautiful face tonight "

I burst out laughing. Did this nigga really just hit me with a line ? He can't be serious. He looked at me as if i was insane as I tried to stop laughing. 

" What's so funny babygirl ? "

" You are and that bogus ass line you just used on me. Don't call me your baby girl I'm far from that homeboy " 

" Yeah yeah whatever " he said as he pulled up to this Italian restaurant

He came over to open more door quick as ever. He helped me out his car and we walked in. We were seated to our table immediately.

" You been here before ? " he asked 

" Yup. Have you ? "

" Yeah I thought that you would have liked it thats why i picked it. "

" Thanks for putting me into consideration " 

" You have real pretty long lashes "

I blushed. Nobody really ever noticed that i had pretty long full lashes i don't know if people thought they were fake but people rarely mentioned it.

For the rest of the night we had small talk. Terell and  I ordered the same thing cause that was both our favorite dishes from there. 

" Here you go " smiled the waiter

" Thanks " i said taking the check. I didn't  want him to pay for my check when I had my own money.

" See baby girl I already handed the waiter my card a long time ago. I can tell you weren't going to let me pay by the way you act I'm a step ahead of you. I know you independent and have your own money but when you out with me you not paying I don't care what you say. " he informed me