Chapter 18

*Chrissy's POV*

I felt good waking up in the morning even though I wasn't where I was supposed to be. Jr wasn't in bed when I woke up and I really didn't care. I slept like a baby last night literally. I looked at my phone noticing it was already 11:45 A.M. That surprised me because I don't usually go through long periods of time sleeping without waking up to eat because I'm always hungry.

Checking my text messages I had one from Dad and Momo I wondered what she wanted haven't talked to her in forever and haven't really felt the need to. Getting up I walked into the bathroom emptying my bladder. 

"Good morning ugly people" I greeted walking into the living room where Terell, Mike and Cia.

"Hey ugly sister in law" Cia greeted grinning

"Why you all smiley today?" I asked giving her an confused face

"Nothing question is why the you slept over here instead of in your hotel room?" she asked eyeing me.

 "Oh I just I needed a little time away from Terell that's all" I answered 

"I guess" she said giggling after Jr whispered something in her ear.

"You guys are fucking weird and I'll be leaving now" I stated dramatically leaving the room 

I walked down the hall hoping that no one comes out of there room and see my ass looking a hot fucking mess. Finally when I reached the room door I knocked waiting for Terell to open the door since I forgot to take my key last night when I got upset.

After hearing some shuffling he finally opened the door letting me in.

"Goodmorning" I greeted nonchalantly as I walked passed him heading straight to the bathroom. He didn't reply but honestly that was the least of my concerns I could care less that's his ass.

I brushed my teeth immediately, flossed then gargled some mouthwash. Getting in the shower I turned on the hot water standing then there for what felt like forever enjoying the hot water on my skin. I swear nothing in this world could actually make me take a cold or warm shower I just lovedddddd hot water.

Wetting my hair which was Brazilian so when it got wet it got really curly as if I was mixed. I washed my hair than scrubbed every inch of my body feeling fresh than stepping out the shower.

Drying myself off putting lotion on  then put my robe on. I towel dried my hair but it was still wet but I didn't mind because it looked good on me and I was considering leaving it like that.

I walked to the kitchen passing Terell on the way there who didn't even spare me a glance. I mean is he mad or mad as fuck ? I was in the kitchen making myself a big plate of chicken salad with some real cheesy mac and cheese.

I sat on the couch bringing my pills along with me taking them in front of Terell so he could see that I took them. I took my prenatal pills then started to eat my salad first. As I was about to eat before Terell took my Mac and Cheese throwing it in the garbage. I was at lost for words because I see this bitch was really fucking testing me.

"What the fuck that wasn't even a big portion the fuck is your problem?" I snapped

"You're my fucking problem you don't understand that you shouldn't be eating fatty foods like that that aren't nutritional for my baby I don't want any unhealthy babies" he replied calmly.

"Do you understand that I'm pregnant and I'm going to want to eat certain things? I can't sit here and eat greens every fucking day because you so call want me to be healthy. I understand that you care and I love that but I can't do this with you" I started