Chapter 21

*Chrissy POV*

I had just woken up but was still in Terell's arms. Last night I got some bomb ass dick woah. Thinking about it getting me riled up again.

Ebony was somewhere in a dudgeon or something and I was in my boyfriends arm's enjoying life. That hoe was looking for something and she was going to get exactly what she was looking for. It was now 10 a.m and we need to go buy these cars before I go to lunch with Momo.

I got up with my blanket covering my body walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. I felt real nasty falling asleep in all our juices on the bed without taking a shower. This the first time that's ever happened to me but I blame Terell.

As i was scrubbing my face with my facial scrub I heard Terell come in taking a piss.

"Please wipe the toilet off after you done." I started

He just mumbled doing so.

I hate using bathrooms with boys because they always peeing on the toilet seat that's why me and Jr never used the same bathroom as kids.

Getting in the shower Terell kissed my cheek greeting me Good morning. I hurried up rinsing my body getting out the shower. I wasn't trying to be close to Terell for long especially naked because we had things to do and having sex wasn't one of them.

I looked for some light blue shorts ans a white tank top matched  with m white Micheal kors bag and the shoes that match it. I put my hair in a messy but cute bun and put some lip gloss on. Terell lotioned my feet for me since my belly was getting big and it was impossible for me to do it myself.

We were good and ready to go except the fact that I was hungry.

"Terell I'm hungry as hell" i whined as we walked out the door

"When aren't you hungry?" He mumbled lowly thinking i didn't hear

"What was that?" i asked looking at him sideways

"Oh nothing we can get something on the way to the car lot" he smiled kissing my lips as i rolled my eyes

I was currently riding in my new Infiniti truck to go meet Momo for lunch at this Italian restaurant i love. I was too happy that I just got a new car.

Finding a parking close up front was hard cause this joint was always on swole so i had to settle for parking way off. Terell had people had people following me around thinking i couldn't tell but i could and was ignoring it pretty well.

Walking and I seen Momo at our favorite spot inside the restaurant I took a seat at our table.

"Hey girl wassup" I greeted with a smile

"Hey prego how you doing" she smiled brightly

"I'm straight chile I'm just ready to eat and ready to hear what bullshit excuse you got for not talking to me while having the best moments of my life." I glanced over at her while studying the menu.

"I know you might not understand but I was pregnant and I miscarried that's one of the reasons I been so distant and why me and Mike broke up" she started to tear up. "I didn't want to tell anyone but Mike and I didn't want to be around being a party pooper or anything"

"Oh my god are you serious I'm your best friend and you didn't tell me I'm so sorry I wish I could've been something to help make you feel better but i know you seeing me pregnant could've made it worst which is understandable" i started to tear up along with her.

"We're best friends we suppose to go through things like that with Each other you should've told me but it's ok" i continued

"I'm sorry i just didn't want to be a burden while you were happy and you know" she replied