Chapter 16

*Newwww Books Alert*

Go Check Out My TWO New Books "Deja Vu" &  New URBAN BOOK "Exotic Dancer"  Pleaseeeee You Won't Regret It

*Terell's POV*

Chrissy & I were chilling in our hotel room in the Bahamas we been here for 2 days and she's been less stressed which is exactly what I like to see. If Chrissy is stressed she's not going to lash out and not take her bipolar pills which I don't want to experience again while she's pregnant.

*Flashback*

"So you fucking other bitches Terell" she yelled at me 

I just stayed quiet because I didn't want to make her any more upset than she is right now. I know that bipolar people are crazyyyyyy especially when they are pregnant because all of their hormones and stuff.

"So you deaf now?" she yelled as she kept poking my shoulder hard.

If I didn't love Chrissy I know I would have slapped the shit out of her right then and there because this right here is testing me. 

I got up getting one of my car keys so I could get the fuck up out of King's house.

"Where you think you going? You think this over it's not fuck wrong with you thinking you can talk to other females while we're dating" she rambled on and on

I walked down the stairs with her on my heels yelling like a crazy person but then again remembering that she is a crazy person.

Jr and Mike were downstairs so I tried to talk to them while Chrissy kept trying to get on my nerves. It was working but I knew what I got myself into when I found out she was bipolar and I stayed anyways.

Chrissy walked outside slamming the door.

"What's wrong with Chrissy? She ain't take her pills huh?" Jr questioned with furrowed eyebrows 

"Nope she ain't been taking em for like and week and now all of a sudden she think I'm cheating on her" I explained running my hands through my face.

"Damn we gon have to take her to the doc to get that shot. You let her go a whole week without taking the pills and she not smoking weed you done fucked up my nigga" Jr explained making my eyes widen

"I didn't know what would happen and you can't force a grown ass woman to do something they don't want to do" I replied

We heard a two big clashes outside gaining our attention which made us run outside.

What I seen made my blood boil to the extreme I don't think I'd ever been so mad in my damn life.

Chrissy had busted all the windows of my car and not only did that but she key'd  the fuck out of my car. It was my all white Range Rover which I had gotten not to long ago.

My jaw was clenched and my fist were into a ball I didn't want to hurt Chrissy but I don't think there was no stopping me at this point. What made my blood boil even more was the fact that she was standing at the car with a smirk on her face. 

I started to charge towards her only to be tackled down by Mike & Jr holding me down.

"Just chill out don't let her get to you it's not her fault just calm down you don't want to go to jail and you don't want King to kill you" Mike said trying to call me down.