Chapter 9

Sorry it took a long time to update I have my own things to deal with plus I had a little writer's block. PLEASE disregard any mistakes I didn't bother editing because I was in a rush to update.

"Ayyyy who the fuck is Caleb" Terell yelled looking at my phone.

Ohhhh shit I thought to myself. Terell is going to kill Caleb.

* Continuing From Last Chapter *

"Ohhhhh Caleb that's just an old friend of mines" I stuttered

"Then why the fuck this nigga asking you out to dinner? I'm your boyfriend that's my job matter fact let me text him back" he answered

See Caleb was actually an old friend of mines that I use to talk to but before we made it official he moved upstate to go to college. I mean we had unfinished business but it wasn't all that serious especially now that I'm with Terell I'm not thinking about him.

"Why didn't you tell him you had a boyfriend?" he questioned

"It never came up we were just catching up and -"

"So were you going to go to dinner with him?" he asked cutting me off

"Maybe if you were going to be okay with it."

"Oh" he replied dryly

"Bye you guys I'm just going to go upstairs" I said leaving Mike, Momo, Jr and Terell downstairs.

I went upstairs alone and got in the shower. I sat in the shower and let the water run for a while until Terell came in the shower also. I could feel him staring at me ahit if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"What you looking at me for?" i snapped with a slight attitude

"You and Caleb ever dated?" he questioned

"Yuppp" i said popping the P

"I don't fuck with my hoes anymore so you gon do the same unless I can continue fucking with them"

"Okay I'll delete his number if that makes you happy and I dare you" i challenged

"Gimme kiss" he asked doing the Stevie J face.

"Nope" I giggled.

He picked me up letting my back rest against the shower wall playing with my clit. I really wanted to but I wasn't going to because my hand still hurt from him twisting it so when I said he was going to pay he really was going to.

I gave him peck and made him put me down.

"What the fuck was that?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows

"A kiss and I said you were going to pay and you are. You thought I was playing well I wasn't baby boy" i smirked

I got out the shower leaving him there wiping my body and putting on some panties and a bra. I layed in bed turning on the T.V.

"Terell can you please get me a bowl of ice cream?" I wined while he was putting on his boxers.

"I don't get no pussy you don't get no ice cream' he replied

"Please please please" I wined

"Nope" he said laying down.

I gave him a death glare and threw my pillow at him.

"What about all the other times I gave you some" I pouted

"I don't really care"

I straddled him. "Por favor papi"