Chapter 5

DONT be a silent reader comment your opinions and suggestions and vote if you please. Thanks for reading

* Continuing from last chapter *

" I'm sorry that i've been pushing you away but I just never been so close to somebody. I actually like you which is hard for me to say but I do if you can't deal with a little attitude every here and there than I'm not the girl you want to be with. I'm hot and cold and you're going to have to get used to it. Tonight I came out to get you off my mind but that just turned upside down for me "

We stared at eachother for a moment then he finally broke the silence

" Okay like I said before I'll humble your mean ass sooner or later. I'm just happy that you're okay I have a lot going through my mind right now we can talk more after we come from the warehouse "

I Nooded

* Terell's POV *

I can't believe that Chrissy was so close to getting rapped or worse. I was literally in that same building as her. Thank god for her being King's daughter or no telling what would have happened. I'm just honestly happy that she's okay I really needa joint but I'll wait till we done handling our business.

We walked into the room where they held the man from the club. Chrissy walked up to him then spit dead in his face. She had ger gameface on nobody was fucking with her. I just sat back and let her handle her business.

She pistol whipped him & kicked him in the balls multiple times. This man was in here crying like a fucking baby it was annoying ass fuck. Chrissy didn't give to shit about his cries because before i knew it she pulled out a little bottle filled with acid.

She started to pour acid on both his hands. Thats when the scraming really started. Everybody eyes were wide open surprise at what she did. " That's what you get if you didn't ever try to grab me with your filthy hands you wouldnt be in this perdicatment now "

" Fuck you bitch " he yelled "

" Oh really ? " She challenged

Chrissy pulled out her gun put on the silencer than shot him right in between his legs.

" Owwwww " Everyone in the room hissed. 

Shit had me grabbing my balls to make sure they were still there.

" Fuck me huh? With what dick fuck nigga? " she taunted

With that she shot him right in between his eyes and he was out. I was shocked at what she just did this girl was really trill and I just seen a side of her I wish I never seen and was happy I seen at the same time. She was just the perfect girl for me just by what she just did.

" Lets go " she said while holding her hand out for us to walk out

She then stopped to turn to the guys. " Burn his body throw the ashes in a lake or something and clean the floor up with that special chemaical. Bye ! "

We drove to her house in a comfortable silence. I didn't feel like talking especially cause I had enough on my mind and I want to know why Chrissy seemed so calm after torturing and killing someone. We went upstairs Itook a quick shower in her guest bathroom while she used the other one

When I walked into the living room I seen Chrissy rolling up some loud. I thought me eye's were playing tricks on me. I never knew this girl smoked or assumed it either.

" Since when have you smoked ? " I questioned

" Since I was 14 boy where you been at "

" I never knew cause every time I'm here you never smoke so how would i know "