Chapter 17

*Chrissy POV*

"Dumb fuck always want to let me in on things late. Bitch" I mumbled as i went through my clothes

I can't believe this fucker brought me to the Bahamas and want to have a meeting with his connect. All i know is that no shit better not go down or I know something.

Terell was in Jr room smoking with everybody who wasn't pregnant. The only reason they not smoking in here is because they feel sorry for me.

Finally I found a purple  midi dress that seem comfortable but unfortunately I was going to be showing and bitches were gon keep asking me how many months I was and what Im having.

I heard the door open and Terell came waltzing in smelling like weed and shit.

"Why you giving me the stank eye?" Terell asked sitting on the end of the bed near me.

"What stank eye? " i asked rolling my eyes

"Nothing. How my babies doing?" he questioned rubbing my belly.

"Good" I replied dryly

Terell kissed my jaw sweetly. "Get over it" he stated then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I kissed my teeth. It was early in the afternoon and I had a while til i went to dinner with Terell to go meet with his connect.

We've been here for 2 weeks and already I'm getting bored with this because I've done everything on this island that pregnant people can participate in.

I ate some apple slices while Terell showered and drank some water. By the time he got out I was laid up in bed watching one my favorite shows scandal.

Terell got in bed with me snuggled up on me with his head on my chest on his phone.

"Damn when will you put that goddamn phone down?" I asked after a while of seeing him type away.

"When i die" he replied.

I kissed my teeth.

Sometimes I feel lile Terell probably out here fucking with other females because he always on his phone but i don't question it. I don't want to be one of those insecure girls.

"You want some attention or nah?" he chuckled putting his phone down.

"Yeahh you give that Iphone more attention than you do me" I explained

"Than why you don't say anything?" Terell questioned.

"I shouldn't have to" I replied.

"You mad?" he asked seriously

"No" i answered honestly.

He kissed my lips softly then rubbed my ears just the way I like it until I fell into a deep slumber.

* Before the Dinner*

"Chrissy hurry up we're late" Terell yelled from the outside the bathroom door

"Don't rush me asshole" I yelled back straightening my last piece of hair.

I turned my flat iron off and opened the door.

"I'm done" I announced while purring my nude red bottoms.