Chapter 8

* Terell POV *

* The Next Morning *

We were packing to get on our flight that was in an hour or so. Chrissy was in a good mood today I guess that dick got her right. She walking all funny again that boosts my ego every time. Our hotel room wreaked of sex sex and more sex I felt sorry for the housekeeper so I left a big tip.

"Damn nigga the whole hotel heard ol girl screaming yo name last night" Mike said as all of us walked to the elevator.

Terell just shook his head knowing him and Chrissy weren't on good terms. Momo and Ogeline was giggling looking at Chrissy making her blush.

"Don't make me a uncle though" Mike laughed

"Shut up damn yall over exaggerating I wasn't even that loud and how yall know it was me anyways?"

Everyone looked at her. "If you wasn't moaning and screaming oh yesss Terell just like that ohhh ahhh Terell baby don't stop we would've never knew"

Chrissy rolled her eyes and put her headphones in. The way to the airport was quick and quiet. We got in our seats preparing for take off. I took Chrissy headphones out.

"No music"

She pouted. I glared and she put her Ipod in her purse.

"So how was that dick last night?"

She blushed. "It was aight"

"So aight had our whole hotel floor hearing you moan and scream? Then it must be pretty good."

She laughed. "It was good I can definitely get used to that" . . . . . . . "But was I good"

My face fell. " Why would you even ask me that?"

"Because I'm less experienced and you been with plenty of girls that are more experienced and -"

"Please shut up now you the best I ever had and will ever have because you damn sure gonna be my last" I cut her off

She smiled. "So how exactly do you know I'm going to be your last?"

"Because no other nigga but me gon ever be with you other than me believe that ma" I said while looking into her eyes seriously.

"How exactly are you so sure of this" she questioned

"Cause any nigga that try to talk to you imma bust a cap in his ass"

She shrugged. "Whatever"

* Chrissy's POV *

I'm starting to think that Terell one of those crazy dudes well I don't think that It's now confirmed that he is but I'm not really tripping over it it's whatever.

I was ready to get home I need a mani, pedi, wax, massage, facial and everything in between I needed some girl time with Momo and Ogeline and I was getting that right after we got off this plane.

"Damn I need to lose 10 pounds" i mumbled

"No you don't you gaining weight in all the right places" he insisted

"Well I'm still gon try to lose the pounds" i pouted "You gon work out with me baby?"

"Yeah I"ll work you out in more than one way alright" he said while licking his lips.