“Taehyung don’t...not...not like this.” I pulled at the material binding my hands but to no avail.

The loud sound of a draw sliding open made me painfully anxious. He was obviously rummaging around for something and soon he lent back on the bed and over my body.

Suddenly a cold, slimy substance dripped onto my cock and I moaned as Taehyung started palming me with it.

“Oh fuck…” I breathed out heavily as he swirled his hand around the head and used his thumb to play with the tip. The cold liquid was making everything feel so good for some reason.

My dick was completely hard in his hands as he sped up his speed, sloppily pumping his hand up and down while it pooled with pleasure.

“Oh my god, no….” I threw my head back as I arched my back and moaned louder. How can he make me feel so good in this type of situation?!

“Don’t get too excited, you have to make me feel good too.” His other hand lowered and I flinched when he pressed his finger to my ass and slowly pushed it in with the help of the lube.

My mind started going over the torturous memories from when Jungkook forced himself on me. This can’t be happening.

“You can’t Taehyung….y..you can’t!” I grit my teeth and shook my head. My body starting to ache as he added a second finger and started turning them inside me.

“Oh I can. I can do whatever I want to you. You pushed your family away so now I’m going to make you mine. I’ll fill you so much with myself that you won’t know anything else.” The tip of his own dick now pressed against my ass and I tried to push him away with my legs but he growled and grabbed them, pushing them apart more so he could lean down against my body.

I did push my family away. I pushed away Bell who only ever wanted to protect me.

Taehyung's hand held my chin as positioned my head straighter. “Now...now you can look at me.” He grabbed the shirt blindfold and pulled it off my head roughly. I stared up at him finally, his eyes dark and unloving. His face had a dire look of evil to it….how had he hidden this from me?

He applied a generous amount of lube to his length and then pushed just the tip of it into my hole. My legs were helplessly along the sides of his waist as my hands ached from the binds holding them behind my back.

He placed his hands on either side of my body and glared down at me. “Look at me as I fuck you, Jimin.” He slammed his full length in making me scream from the searing pain. My body tingled with the tearing sensation.

“Taehyung….T..Taehyung…” I didn’t know the words to say as tears formed in the corners of my eyes from the agony of his hardness inside me.

My dick was pressing against his stomach as he leaned his forehead on mine. He was breathing heavily as his clothed chest pressed against mine.

“Oh Jimin...I wonder how long it will take for you to recover after being raped a second time.” He smiled cruelly, his blue hair which I had come to love now falling on my forehead as a tear ran down the side of my face.

He started moving his hips and buried himself in me deeper, pulling out and pushing in while I stretched around his hardening cock.

My mouth hung open as I stared into his hooded, merciless eyes. He moaned deeply as he picked up his pace, roughly snapping his hips to push his member in harder.

“Tsk-tsk. I want to hear you as well.” He pulled one hand back and wrapped it around my swelling dick. I instantly moaned at the reconnection with his touch and he started pumping it in time with his thrusts that kept getting rougher.

I couldn’t control my moans from the shocks of pleasure mixed with pain and in the heat of the situation I started crying as well.

“Cry into me, Jimin…” Taehyung leaned even further down so my face was nestled in the crook of his neck.

“Give me your tears, just like you’ll be giving me your body soon.” He grunted lowly as he picked up his pace, making me cry harder from the agony of his manhood digging into me.

“Taehyung why….w...why?” I sobbed uncontrollably into his skin as my mind spun from the ecstasy filling in my cock but at the same time the torture tearing into my body.

I don’t understand. He was so good to me...he said he wanted to heal me, was that all a lie?

“Why? Because I love playing with people's minds. I forced Jungkook to rape you so that I could step in and win your trust. And just like all the other times, it worked perfectly.” He snaked his arm around my head and used it to pull himself into me viciously, making my legs shake from their place beside his rough, moving hips.

He forced Jungkook to rape me? That doesn’t make sense...

“But don’t worry Jimin, it doesn’t take too long. First I’ll destroy your body.” He moaned loudly, his breaths speeding up as his dick twitched inside me and I pulsed in his hand.

“Then I’ll wreck your heart!!!” He moaned roughly and came hard, his pulsating dick spurting cum inside me as he moaned with his mouth agape.

I cried louder and his hand sped up around my member as my orgasm took over my body in a forceful manner, making a strangled groan leave my lips as I shot cum all over his hand and abdomen.

I laid there spasming, tears streaming down my face as cum dripped down my body. He stayed inside me while panting heavily.

“Oh Jiminie…welcome to my little hell.”

Married to Mr. Strict | M.YG Fanfic/Smut.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें