-Nine-

A/N
Okay, so this whole article 13 bullshit isn't happening, well at least not in Australia.

I really hope it doesn't go through in EU because my wifeu lives there and well, I needa her books to live.

Sorry for not uploading this book that frequently...'Falling for the Enemy' is my priority book right now.

Also, see the car up top ↑ That's my baby, you'll find out what it is later because Bluebell has one. (Smart girl)

P.S
I LOVE SHOES. (You'll understand when you read this chapter). 😉

Anyway, enjoy my words, love y'all.

ImTooHot2Die 💋

***

*Bell POV*

“Oh my god Jiyeon! It's our song!!” I put the volume up as I sped through the streets of Seoul.

♪My neck, my back♪

“Lick my pussy and my crack!!” We both shouted at the top of our lungs then burst out laughing.

“Wow, good memories.” I smiled widely and focused on driving.

Yes I was speeding but I didn't buy a BMW X5 M to go the speed limit. This perfect suv was built to speed.

“So, what theme do you wanna go for at the wedding?” Jiyeon crossed her legs on the seat and paused the music.

“I don't know, Yoongi seems like a really uptight guy so I want to dress professionally.” I looked over at her and we stared at each other for a good three seconds before bursting out in laughter again.

“Hahaha!! Fuck. That. Imma go fucking crazy, this is my wedding I need to look unforgettable.” I winked to Jiyeon and she laughed and started playing with her hair.

“Unforgettable huh? I’m thinking you should tease Yoongi.” Jiyeon smiled evilly and I smirked at her tone.

“What did you have in mind?” I raised an eyebrow and turned left at the intersection.

More like drifted actually.

“Get a custom made dress that's revealing but only from up close, imagine if he got a boner at his wedding...Now that, would be unforgettable.” She winked at me and my smile grew wider.

“Jiyeon, you’re the second best girl in this world.” I turned into the shopping centre car park, trying to find a shady spot. (Don't attack me, in Australia we literally kill for the shaded spot)

“Second? Who's the first?” She turned to me in disbelief and I shot her a blank look.

“It's me, obvio--”

“Blue!! Watch out!!” She screamed and pointed in front of me.

I saw the car but I couldn't step on the brakes in time and smashed straight into the rear fender of another BMW.

Me and Jiyeon both stared speechless at our injured cars.

“My baby, omg I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you!!” I immediately got out my car and started patting it to calm it down.

“Can you be anymore irresponsible!?” Jiyeon came around the other side of the car and placed her hands on her waist in disapproval.

“Excuse me? Jiyeon, you were distracting me, so don't you dare put the blame on me.” I shot her a cross look and she scoffed in disbelief and flipped her hair out of her face.