-Thirty-Four-

×Warning! Smut/Rape scene ahead!×

*Bell POV*

The ride home so far was silent.

Even as Yoongi and Namjoon signed the contract to join companies there was barely a word spoken.

I looked over to Yoongi. He was gripping the steering wheel so hard that his knuckles were literally turning white.

"Yoongi....ease up okay?" I reached over and gently tried to loosen his hands.

He sighed loudly and shook his head as his hands relaxed lower on the wheel.

"I have this bad feeling in me and I can't shake it. I've wanted a deal like this for years but you and him....I don't know how I feel about that." He focused on the road as I thought of what to say.

"Kim Namjoon....kinda hates me." I finally said after a lot of thought.

Yoongi turned to me for a second with a look of confusion. "Why?"

"Well, first of all, I met him when I was at university, we had a lot of shared.....interests....and so we started dating. But Namjoon's mother was a professor there and she treated the students badly. Even when I talked to her she wouldn't change." I closed my eyes already feeling the bad memories coming back to light.

"So I looked into her background and tried to find something I could use to blackmail her into treating us with respect and teaching us properly. I ended up finding...not exactly evidence but there were a lot of signs pointing to her and another professor involved in a scandal. I should've stopped there because of Namjoon but she pissed me off one day so bad that I forged evidence and submitted it to the head dean." I facepalmed and Yoongi looked at me with wide eyes.

"You didn't submit it anonymously??" He cocked his head to the side and I groaned.

"I was an angry idiot, I didn't think of it. Anyway, She was fired and Namjoon was expelled with her simply because he was her son. Namjoon eventually found out it was me and broke up with me. He said she would never have a scandal like that and I told him the things I found and that I had a strong hunch she was involved in it. He got even more mad and we kinda left things on a bad note, but, a few months back he sent me a letter saying he no longer harboured bad feelings towards me." I shrugged my shoulders and the car went silent again.

"So Jungkook was right then, you did fabricate evidence to kick your professor out." Yoongi shook his head disappointedly and my mouth dropped open.

"Why the hell does Jungkook know that? How does he know that?? You know what? He's an asshole anyway. I had a strong feeling Namjoon's mother was cheating on her husband with another professor. My woman's intuition is never wrong." I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

"You can't fabricate evidence implicating someone in a scandal based off intuition." He shot me a look of disbelief and I scoffed.

"Well fuck y-" He stepped on the brakes and sent me flying forward into the dashboard.

I was about to curse the fuck out of him but saw out of the corner of my eye Jungkook was waiting outside our apartment.

I immediately opened the door and walked to him angrily. "Who the hell do you think you are? Looking up my past?? Calling me rich and saying all I do is get money passed down to me yet you're dishonest and breaking the law to invade my privacy!!" He stood there with wide eyes but soon his expression turned pissed.

"I was making sure Yoongi knew what he was getting into. In case no one's ever told you, you're crazy, and your first impressions weren't all that great so I was checking if my boss was marrying a psychopath or not!" He clenched his fists and I raised an eyebrow.