-Twenty-

*Yoongi POV*

“Did you know she had fake footage made putting her two most hated professors in an illegal scandal with each other?” Jungkook gave me a concerned look and I squinted my eyes at him.

“How do you know that, Jeon?” I straightened my tie and waited confused for his answer.

“Seo Yun had Bell's file open and I happened upon it. Anyway, the professors were fired and their reputation was ruined. That's what Bell did because she wasn't happy with her grades.” He crossed his arms and sent me a warning look.

“First of all, I don't know Bell’s reasoning behind what she did and right now it’s the last thing on my mind. Second of all, you're my bodyguard, Jeon, not my brother.” I motioned to the door and he bowed before quickly exiting the room.

I watched his retreating form as Jin walked into the room. A crisp suit on and hair styled.

“You really should try and at least get to know him. I wanted him to finally work for a good boss when I recommended him to you. He’s had bad experiences with his past employers.” Jin gave me pleading look as he looked to where Jungkook was standing guard at the door.

“Listen Jin, I brought him here, and told him after my command yours is next, but the man doesn't barely spare me a look unless it’s something important. I’m not gonna go out of my way to become friends with someone who clearly doesn't like me. We keep to ourselves, he protects me, I pay him. End of conversation.” Jin opened his mouth to interject but I sent him a glare and he quieted down.

“Very well Master Min. How may I assist you today?” He bowed sophisticatedly and waited for me to respond with a smug smile.

“Jin, I’m about to marry a woman that could potentially ruin my reputation and company. If you could give me some of your strong-at-the-start-of-our-relationship-yet-weak-through-the-years support, it would be much appreciated.” I sent him a fake smile and he laughed lightly.

“I've got your back Yoongi. No matter what, you know that.” He walked up slowly and was about to put his hand on my shoulder but Hoseok and Taehyung burst through the door,  giggling like little kids that had just stolen candy.

“What do you want Dumb and Dumber?” I glared at the two men who nearly knocked over a vase with their stupid antics and they immediately straightened up.

“Okay, so we snuck into the back room where the Parks are getting ready and saw a sneak peak of Jiyeon. She looked damn fine, one can only imagine what Blue will look like.” Hoseok and Taehyung fist bumped while me and Jin stared at them speechless.

“Remind me why you two are here again.” I made sure my cufflinks were in place properly as they tried to answer me.

“B..because we’re your friends…?” They pouted sadly and I sighed while shaking my head.

When are those two going to grow up?

“Alright, alright. I’m ready, what do you guys think?” I turned to the three men and stood patiently.

“I’m not gay but you are one good looking man.” Hoseok smirked as he looked me up and down.

Weirdo.

“You look very formal and proper. Perfect for a Min son.” Jin gave me a supportive smile and I nodded gratefully in return.

“I think Noona will be very, very pleased....” We all turned to Taehyung who had just spoke.

“Did you have to say that in such a deep tone?” I sent him a questioning look and he smiled widely.

“Just giving my opinion hyung.” He nodded his head quickly and I stepped back to the mirror. Making sure everything was in place, my hair was styled, the suit was perfect, I was ready to go on the platform but I wasn't exactly sure if I was ready to marry her.