-Forty-Two-

*Bell POV*

“Are you sure you tried everything?” I leant back in my chair with a frustrated sigh.

“Yes. He just simply doesn't want to leave his room. He's not doing his laundry, he rarely showers, his hair is a mess which is really upsetting because it's not soft anymore to pat.” Jiyeon crossed her arms and pouted.

“Well mum and dad are gonna be back soon and when they see Jimin like this they are gonna come for my head.” I placed my hands on the table and closed my eyes.

I should've called mum. Or done something more. We just can't pull Jimin out of this dark time.

A loud noise made me open my eyes and I saw Taehyung had accidentally banged his head on the fridge while trying to get food.

“Tae why do you always come to our fridge? We don't even have that much food. Yoongi is such a girl that he only eats salads and protein shit.” I rolled my eyes as the now blue-haired man took the food he acquired and walked to the table.

“It's not only your fridge, he's completely emptied mine.” Jin walked in and stepped beside Jiyeon with a warm smile.

“Mine too.” Hoseok also came in and sat next to me.

“I just don't know what to do..." I sighed heavily and groaned. "He didn't even eat the ramen I made for him this morning. What kind of gay man refuses hot, long noodles?” I turned to Hoseok with a whiny face.

“Don't look at me, I don't know Jimin or Jungkook and I certainly don't know how to help with this situation. I'm more of a gentle guy.” He stood up and walked behind me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

“You need to be soft with a girl, make them feel safe and show them you're trustworthy. Then you take them right when they're least expecting it.” He slowly massaged my shoulders and my eyebrows furrowed in shock and confusion.

“Hoseok, your straight is showing.” I looked up at him and he laughed.

“Oh my bad, I must've gotten out of my beauty chair on the wrong side today.” He flipped his imaginary hair and batted his eyelashes at me.

I snorted and his funny antics made me smile for a second. But then I remembered Jimin and my face fell serious.

“If only there was someone to give him purpose. Jiminie is extremely caring and if we could just find someone soft and cute that needs to be looked after, you know someone docile, child-like, maybe that eats a lot…and is….cute….” My eyes fell on Taehyung whose face was covered in chocolate chip cookie crumbs as he kept stuffing more cookies in his mouth.

“You. Jimin needs you. Come with me, cookie monster.” I stood up and so did Taehyung still holding the cookie container.

“See you later, sis.” I kissed Jiyeon on the cheek and punched Jin in the ribs because he was watching us with a smirk.

He laughed in pain and I just kept walking out the apartment with Taehyung following. Soon we were in the car and I buckled Taehyung in then started to drive home.

He kept eating as we drove and I looked over to him.

“So like…how has no-one kidnapped you by now?” I glanced at him and he smiled widely.

“Why would anyone kidnap me, Noona?” He turned to me with a clueless face and I stumbled on my words trying to figure out what to say.

“Oh no reason.” I focused on the road and the car went silent except for the occasional crunch of cookie and crumbs hitting the leather seats.